test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Questions about this rollback

rhayzedrhayzed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
On sunday I opened 25 nightmare lock boxes. Received 6 idols that you turn in for astral diamonds. Those are just lost now? Also not understanding what was going on. I opened 11 more boxes today and received one idol which I turned in to Rix and he just took it and I never received any astral diamonds for it either.
It looks like I had zen refunded to me as well. I saw how high the return was for AD it was maxed at 500 so I sold 7400 zen for AD. Those AD are gone now as well as my founders 2 million AD. Will those be made available to me again at some point? I spent them on gear on the AH on sunday and that gear is gone too.
It looks like getting that zen back that I sold is ok. And if my founders AD are available again (I withdrew them on sunday) that will be ok. But what about the AD I lost on 7 total Idols I turned into Rix. I lost out on all that zen I spent on keys to open the boxes. Can I maybe dispute this or put in a ticket? Would anyone even care? Feeling a little ripped off right about now. Some things were made right but overall I lost out on this whole cluster...

Comments

• hypnagogiahypnagogia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
  • rhayzedrhayzed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you, unfortunately the site isn't working it wont let me plug in some of the required fields so cannot submit atm. I'm gonna paste my message here to quickly copy and paste it later if they site begins working.

I purchased zen sunday May 19 and bought 25 keys to open nightmare lockboxes. Out of these I received 6 Idols which I turned into Rix for Astral Diamonds. All those astral diamonds are gone now from the rollback and so are my keys and lockboxes. Is it possible to be compensated for the 6 total Idols I turned in, in the corresponding amount of astral diamonds I should have received for them? I was basically robbed out of 6 idols worth of astral diamonds which I paid real money for zen to acquire. Thank you