test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So anyone else think its fishy that you cant contact support since yesterday?

kimberlin89kimberlin89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Iv tried three different browsers and all three get hung at a link for theyre billing support.

Kind of fishy imo.
Post edited by kimberlin89 on

Comments

• Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They might be a tad busy right now, and are probably overwhelmed with traffic.
  • Options
    revenantbobrevenantbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I thought it was broke for weeks?
    houserin_signature.png
  • Options
    doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm still waiting for them to get back in touch with me with my refund request. Either they provide a refund or I do a chargeback which will fine them in the process. So win/win for me either way :)
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • Options
    cutsoncutson Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    doowie1982 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for them to get back in touch with me with my refund request. Either they provide a refund or I do a chargeback which will fine them in the process. So win/win for me either way :)

Except they close your account entirely... so if that's a win? Ok!

Their CS has to be slammed right now. It's going to take them some time to get through all this.
  • Options
    zophie#5279 zophie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    krayzeeonekrayzeeone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 67
    edited May 2013
    Doesn't matter, you can't get a reply from the ****ers anyway.
  • Options
    wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Iv tried three different browsers and all three get hung at a link for theyre billing support.

Kind of fishy imo.

yesterday? try since the day the servers went live.
  • Options
    doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    cutson wrote: »
    Except they close your account entirely... so if that's a win? Ok!

Their CS has to be slammed right now. It's going to take them some time to get through all this.

I don't really care if my account is banned :)

There are far more games out there, with customer support and developers that actually want to do their jobs and furthermore there are companies out there, which deserve my money far more than Perfect World :)
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

• Options
    gsundered11gsundered11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    krayzeeone wrote: »
    Doesn't matter, you can't get a reply from the ****ers anyway.

This. The email support is no better. This game basically has no support.
  • Options
    kaszlakplkaszlakpl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cant contact support since 2 weeks... they just banned me without any explaination...
  • Options
    kimberlin89kimberlin89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013

How did you manage to contact them? I still can't get through to the support site..
  • Options
    sagasaintsagasaint Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    assuming this game ever had any support to begin with

how cute
  • Options
    nowenowe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its amusing how many people think this game doesn't have support. Just try a chargeback. About 10 seconds later, PWE will email you "Due to a pending chargeback...yaddayadda...your account has been [temporarily] suspended". That's support right there for you ;3.
    nowesig2.png
  • Options
    cutsoncutson Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't really care if my account is banned :)

There are far more games out there, with customer support and developers that actually want to do their jobs and furthermore there are companies out there, which deserve my money far more than Perfect World :)

I have to kind of question what you've been playing to believe this...
  • Options
    mathakarmathakar Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    And two days from now, PWE and Cryptic will completely disappear as companies and no one will be able to get a refund.

>.>
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    cutson wrote: »
    I have to kind of question what you've been playing to believe this...

Either you are very new to online gaming or you are a fanboy of Perfect World. There are free 2 play titles and paid titles out there, which offer a far better service and lets not forget their are games, where the developers actually do something when something major hits the game.

Perfect World, did a 7 hour rollback and the exploit itself was active since closed beta. I've seen streams (live) and screenshots of people who still have hundreds of millions of Astral Diamonds still. Perfect World don't care about the support they give and all they are interested souly in, is getting as much money as possible before the game dies. This is clear to anyone who isn't blinded by the brownness that is covering their nose from kissing the *** of Perfect World since the release of NW.

I've been playing computer games since the Amstrad 464 was released and I've been playing MMORPGs since the release of Ultima Online. I've seen my share of terrible customer support/service/products to those that are top quality and unfortunately Perfect World has now ended the top of the list of game companies where once I get my money back through a full refund done via their official means or via a direct chargeback through my banking system, I will be bidding farewell and NW and the PW and I will be doing my best to warn others not to even bother with a PW published game.

However I did enjoy myself at the very start, until Perfect World killed their own game. You will see the population drop over the next few weeks. Also many will jump over to RIFT once that goes fully Free 2 Play on the 12th of June.

Anyway enough chit chat, time to go back to watching Banshee!
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

• Options
    edited May 2013
    I have never once in my life ever done a charge back and im assuming it can only be done with paypal?, and i have never asked for a refund for something like a founders pack. Im really not happy with how PWE is handling this and cryptic is decent, but they need to work better. So if anyone wants to enlighten me on how they went about doing this, please do.
  • Options
    trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Quick! Zebular, shut this thread down! There's disention in the ranks that needs to be smashed with nerd like passion!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vaelyrvaelyr Member Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    You can email them at customerservice@perfectworld.com

I haven't been able to reach the support page since I started playing, and I have been missing items because of glitches in the game for... almost 18 days. A week ago I asked them to check on my first ticket in a second ticket I sent. They said it would be looked at, but ya know. Real money being spent on these, you would think they would be a little more on their game.