test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disconnected from server

moonglums101moonglums101 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
As soon as I log in I rubberband and get disconnected from the server over and over each time I log in. I thought this was fixed.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Post edited by moonglums101 on

Comments

• fontana5fontana5 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem.
  • morgueismorgueis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im tryin to log in and just says connecting to account server and never logs in
  • moonglums101moonglums101 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Think I fixed my problem. Got a new wireless adapter which is dual to compliment dual router (Not saying it has to be dual). My initial problem may have been poor adapter. Guess we'll see.
  • fontana5fontana5 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still getting disconnect with few minutes of play. BUMP
  • satyrslynxsatyrslynx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been d/c'ed at least a half dozen, easily 10 times today. Varying lengths of play time from 10 minutes to half an hour. Happens in town, interacting witha vendor, opening a door, walking.... IE nothing consistent.

Not a good sell point to someone if they're debating on whether to buy a founders' pack or not...
  • haguun34haguun34 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here, was able to play fine before maintenance this week, after that was getting the message that I am disconnected from server.
  • wayra00wayra00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi all,I'm sorry for my unperfect english,however when I click on "enter the world",during the loading I'm disconnected from the server,and the rarely time that i can play,i'm disconnected when I change zone(during the loading).Someone have the same problem?
    I also try to play in my father's computer and works well,I don't know which options I can modify.Thanks all

PS=I'm without firewall,and I've already tried to reistall the game without results
  • shockalypseshockalypse Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same exact problem.....