test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

If you purchase an item from a store and it is broke ...

tallulahkattallulahkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
SO you contact them to help you with your issue, only for them to still be not answering you for over a week, what would you do?
Post edited by tallulahkat on

Comments

• Options
    violated87violated87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hire some people to "take care of it". You don't want to lose your street cred.
  • Options
    sagasaintsagasaint Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thats when you realize your "item" was NWO, and the "store" is Cryptic/PWE

you can always email the BBB, but since PWE already has an F there and it cant go lower than that, I wouldnt bother

you can also grab a comfortable chair and do popcorn while you watch Cryptic/PWE ran all the way to the bank with your money laughing
  • Options
    tallulahkattallulahkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    sagasaint wrote: »
    thats when you realize your "item" was NWO, and the "store" is Cryptic/PWE

you can always email the BBB, but since PWE already has an F there and it cant go lower than that, I wouldnt bother

you can also grab a comfortable chair and do popcorn while you watch Cryptic/PWE ran all the way to the bank with your money laughing

i thought you were joking about them having an F so i looked it up... you were right
  • Options
    sagasaintsagasaint Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i thought you were joking about them having an F so i looked it up... you were right

they have had an F for years, meaning all reports after they hit the rock bottom were wasted.

I can only imagine where they'd be if BBB created a bunch of extra ranks...P? X?