test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ok... Were is the TR nerf?

starbigamostarbigamo Member Posts: 742 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
All had time to see it in the last weeks and it is OBVIOUS that TR is OP in every single kind of content in this game, were is the god **** nerf?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• samarisesamarise Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No Nerf for TRs.

Altho my rogue is not my main, I pvp daily with my rogue and I am often dying 12-14 times (but still at the top of my scorecard). Rogues don't need a nerf. We're fast, we kill fast, we die fast and we're quick to get back into the fray.

I think we are working just fine and I speak as much from my main's point of view (a capped out pvp cleric) as a rogue.

On the other hand.... by all means feel free to nerf the CW's. Those turkeys are impossible! :D
  • kent10skent10s Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    starbigamo wrote: »
    All had time to see it in the last weeks and it is OBVIOUS that TR is OP in every single kind of content in this game, were is the god **** nerf?

Troll geeeshhhh.
    "Drive it like u stole it"
  • bondbpbbondbpb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Every single kind of content huh?

Yeah ill agree, their healing and tanking is mindblowing! So OP. Their aoe dps and crowd control is so much better than CW too, that's why most epic groups roll 2 DC and 2 CW, to mask the rogues crowd control overpoweredness.

TR single target damage is highest in game? Stop ****ting me, they are ONLY the only striker class in game currently and designed solely for single target damage! Just crazy, right?! Their avoidance dodge and stealth is totally not a defining rogue factor AT ALL.

And let's not forget how easy it is for TR to be stunlocked in pvp by CWs or GWF and killed, or outhealed by a DC. In a group, TRs do great and play a defining role, just like most classes! Who woulda thunk o' that!?

Except GF who needs some real work and healer agro is a pain in the ***, how about we focus on those broken mechanics, eh?
    23.jpg
  • psychickittypsychickitty Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you need to ask the correct question....where are the other class fixes.

seriously....the trickster rogue kind of underperforms a lot in this game...the only reason it even seams like its so good is because the other class issues are worse.

You have a cleric that does barely any damage collects tons of agro for no reason with a class feature mind you that's a penalty of -40% that casts heals that are less effective then potions...literaly when a potion is 500% more effective you realize their is an issue.

You have a control wizard....with great control effects but also for some reason many damage attacks where turned down to add non-working control effects or better still area of effects that are less then 1 scale foot from the base of the attack...yet the spells in question claim they are area of effect.

You have a guardian fighter who can block everything...and take tons of damage...but have no way to keep agro....they can agro one target...that is right next to them.....sometimes....and the damage they do....is average...doesn't get better much.

You have the great weapon fighter that can kill most things in one or a few hits and in groups....but for some reason each of that power type requires long charges to do so....every stack form them seams to require lots of time to use....and then they seam to be anchored all the time so they cant move while they swing the sword.....they have powers that let them supposedly get extra damage from charges but the developers broke the ability by making things all anchor the player. They have great hit points but their actual armor defenses and protection seams to not exist....as can be clearly noticed....they take full damage from attacks most of the time....their actual class power only lasts about 5 seconds and doesn't actually protect you very well....a single stun or slow turns it off.

So anywise.....that's the question that should be asked....when are they going to actually fix the classes so they work?

I actually have not been playing much....due to the fact they don't seam to be fixing that much....they are quick to jump on the exploits and cheating....and probably will be quick to add penalties...but the rest of the game play is suffering greatly.

And that is going to simply make people stop playing....when the game stops being an open beta.....they might have less of a player base then their champions game.

Power without Perception is Spiritually useless and therefore of no true value.

=^_^=