test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So i logged in this morning!

tybrus8tybrus8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Guess what?

The sky was still there, it did not fall. I was questing and killing MoBs and chatting with my guild.
I mean really, most people who are actually in game playing are going about there FUN as usual. Goes to show you that the majority of people who moan and grown are the minority. Get back in game and keep playing, jeesh. I sure would hate to be in a real life situation with you guys if you cry this much over a game.

Should spend more time *****ing and moaning to our government as you did here, maybe you would do some real good.

Peace!
Post edited by tybrus8 on

Comments

• Options
    revenantbobrevenantbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    But what will I do while I'm at work, OP?
    houserin_signature.png
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And the servers are still packed, so much for "OMGzorz m@ss eX0dus!!!111" :rolleyes: I know a lot of folks that didn't even know anything happened until I told them, so much for the big haxxor to shut the game down.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It really is sad, I hoped this forum community would be better than what happened yesterday.....still I do know people on here who are decent and not obviously 10.
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    NO WAY !!!! You must be running an exploit
  • Options
    tybrus8tybrus8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    labbb wrote: »
    NO WAY !!!! You must be running an exploit

Haha,
    I play games, i wouldn't even know how to look for nor create an exploit.
  • Options
    rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You'll find "Chicken Littles" on just about every game forum. Just par for the course these days unfortunately.
  • Options
    ca7as7r0ph3ca7as7r0ph3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I was saddened to find that all the items I had put in the AH disappeared. It bothers me a little and I'm kind of glad for this experience because seeing how people who spent money on Zen were treated I am not ready to commit any money to this game until maybe when it has smoothed out.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rapticor wrote: »
    You'll find "Chicken Littles" on just about every game forum. Just par for the course these days unfortunately.

This is true i guess. Just think people over react. Just glad the devs are in charge and not the minority who are yelling for wipes. Be more aggravated if i had to re level to 60.....

Anyway see ya all on dragon when work is over!!!
  • Options
    silverspritesilversprite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    plus 1 to the OP!
  • Options
    palefire967palefire967 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You know, all the drama and apocalyptic discourse is funny to read, but it does make me ashamed to be somehow associated with so many crybabies and villians.