test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AH- rollback to fix what??? AH offline

xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
ok i understand theres a problem with ppl doing whattever they were doing....something about AH. ok i lost 1 weekend of game it OB i get it... BUT!!!!!

I have craft alot of itens and now... what do i do with them... my bag its full and cant put them on AH. sooo what did u guys did durring all the time the server was down???

or its like?? theres a bug on AH we close it problem fix... well theres problem with my char feats... do u guys will fix it by removing my class from the game also???

fiz the AH... if the game economy was broken you say now its really broken cuz no1 sell gear or whatever for ingame gold!

fix it fast please.
Post edited by xtremoz on

Comments

• Options
    wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic, heres your ideal customer.

Clueless.

Uninformed.

Just wants to play the game regardless of anything.
  • Options
    pickygamerpickygamer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP can you tell us what you think happened with the AH? It wasn't just 'something'.
  • Options
    jaz182jaz182 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wingofbenu wrote: »
    Cryptic, heres your ideal customer.

Clueless.

Uninformed.

Haha, That sounds about right.
  • Options
    thewongerthewonger Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wingofbenu wrote: »
    Cryptic, heres your typical customer.

Clueless.

Uninformed.

Fixed that for you.
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xtremoz wrote: »
    ok i understand theres a problem with ppl doing whattever they were doing....something about AH. ok i lost 1 weekend of game it OB i get it... BUT!!!!!

I have craft alot of itens and now... what do i do with them... my bag its full and cant put them on AH. sooo what did u guys did durring all the time the server was down???

or its like?? theres a bug on AH we close it problem fix... well theres problem with my char feats... do u guys will fix it by removing my class from the game also???

fiz the AH... if the game economy was broken you say now its really broken cuz no1 sell gear or whatever for ingame gold!

fix it fast please.

Another freeloader that has demands , just chill and go out .
  • Options
    gunmangunman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    Now, to take a break from all the useless trolling (sad people)...

I wish they'd realize that their economy is 99.99% reliant on the AH. Since you cannot trade/mail AD, the only trading I see so far in game is bartering for Keys (funny commodity), and a bit of Gold trading.

Might be time to realize that the system needs some improvement?

Leaving the AH off for days isn't as bad as keeping the servers offline, but it very annoying still. Would be good to see some good come out of this and have an overhaul.

P.S. If any troll still wants to develop a brain, here's a thought: yeah, ppl might have tens of million of AD now...but that doesn't mean they have any item they want. Just go farm wanted items and charge tens of million of AD for them, instead of the 1-2 mil. before the exploit rampage.
  • Options
    liquinliquin Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xtremoz wrote: »
    ...something about AH. ok i lost 1 weekend of game it OB i get it...
    actually it was 7 hrs... in the middle of the night.
  • Options
    vinru821vinru821 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    liquin wrote: »
    actually it was 7 hrs... in the middle of the night.

not for everyone!.. it was 12 noon till 7am for me. Lost me whole sunday of enjoying.. but whatever.
    :eek: