I have made 3 lvl's and a lot of Money and Equipment
I hope I can get the progress back

Please help!
Post edited by sur3k88 on

Comments

• Options
    kirmestkirmest Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here... 5 lvls lost 5 gold lost, arround 4k-4.5k astrals lost and lost of equipament and seal stones+ enhancement stones from 4 <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> spy hunts + arround 8 epic mount packs
  • Options
    magilliomagillio Member Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    It's because they did shard rerolls because of an exploit people were abusing for the past 3 days that messed alot of stuff up.
  • Options
    torinmalytorinmaly Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lost Item

where is my Dager ? I bought it for PVP point yesterday
  • Options
    oldcrow70oldcrow70 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost a level and gear as well as profession time. There are also a couple of quests I completed that are showing again after the "maintenance" that was performed last night.
  • Options
    eclipeteclipet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There was rollback due to unlimited gold exploit.
    All players lost their progress in-game.
    If you played after 2PM (19 May) then say hello to rollback.
    Herp Derp
    - Captain Obvious.
  • Options
    persadiespersadies Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That hardly seems Fair. Abusers should be punished ie.banned accounts exct. but rolling back everyone.....
    oh well just have to make the best of it, still a fun game.
  • Options
    vekoolvekool Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    persadies wrote: »
    That hardly seems Fair. Abusers should be punished ie.banned accounts exct. but rolling back everyone.....
    oh well just have to make the best of it, still a fun game.

They will give us some compensation for the progress lost as per the official statement. The guys who got a rare item/mount/companion from the lock-box are the ones that have lost the most.
    Here is My ID in case u guys want a noob Inductor, who is AFK, offline or too busy too respond - most of the time.

NO ID - I QUIT CAUSE REAL LIFE HIT ME BACK. GL AND HF IN GAME:D

(WILL STALK THE FORUMS)
  • Options
    noluvynoluvy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you kidding me? So because i played yesturday and got my character to level 7 or 8 or whatever, it has now been reset becasue someone somewhere found an exploit?.. You have got to be kidding me..
  • Options
    cluesclues Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    noluvy wrote: »
    Are you kidding me? So because i played yesturday and got my character to level 7 or 8 or whatever, it has now been reset becasue someone somewhere found an exploit?.. You have got to be kidding me..

The exploit ruined the servers' economy and caused people to buy out the AD -> Zen market with no effort towards earning the money to do that. It was a sever wide issue that needed to be fixed with a rollback (and luckily not an entire wipe of everyone's characters). Apparently there's some compensation coming, so don't worry about it too much. It's pretty easy to level in Neverwinter anyway. :p
  • Options
    itsmuseitsmuse Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    After logging on to the Neverwinter Gateway today, I found that the 6 or so leadership profession mercenaries I had were gone. How do I get these back?
  • Options
    stormpoet01stormpoet01 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    itsmuse wrote: »
    After logging on to the Neverwinter Gateway today, I found that the 6 or so leadership profession mercenaries I had were gone. How do I get these back?
    The gateway has been taken offline indefinitely until they get everything from the exploit fixed as the AH and Gateway were the main instruments used for the exploit. So if you managed to actually login to the gateway then it was probably a cached version of the webpage but what you were seeing wasn't an accurate representation of your acct.
  • Options
    fresierafresiera Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I understand that there are people out there that will exploit any game but why should everyone that wants to just play the game have to suffer for the few that muck things up. I do enjoying Netherwinter but replaying the same quests over again is not my idea of fun. This is the second time I have lost levels in as many weeks.

Please Tech Support, put some kind of backup support every 6 to 12 hours, or if possible make a duel server support and switch between the 2 every 12 hours. This might cost and if this is a requirement then I am happy to pay a monthly fee just to make sure that I have a secure and flowing game (This is not to get more game content but to pay for extra support). If people do not want to pay for the extra secure service then fine, they can still play the game but they can take the risk for such loss.
  • Options
    thughto82thughto82 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost 3 levels and a bunch of equipment which I think is pretty lame. Like I have all day to make up the progress. Thinking of quitting.
  • Options
    xxarcanisxxxxarcanisxx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well 5 levels and a whole day wasted... lets see the compensations...
  • Options
    failicusfailicus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm a bit disappointed. I just downloaded the game yesterday and spent 4 hours creating and leveling a character - I log in today and my character has been deleted. If it were a good enough game to warrant repeating that effort, I would. Ah well - it was semi-interesting while it lasted. Onward to the next F2P.
  • Options
    eisphareisphar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Me and my son lost progress. Son lost 4 lvls I lost 1 lvl and gear. Made it back today as did my son, but that's not the point.
    Hope the compensation is forthcoming.
  • Options
    talltitantalltitan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thughto82 wrote: »
    I lost 3 levels and a bunch of equipment which I think is pretty lame. Like I have all day to make up the progress. Thinking of quitting.

Same here. I thought I'd finally give the game a chance after being a little disappointed the first time I tried it. Turns out its a pretty fun game and I spent quite a bit of time progressing my character through the game. However I refuse to repeat the progress I've made, as previously stated, if it was a good enough game I would consider entertaining the bleak experience of retracing my progress; although that would not allow me to regain the monetary and material progress I had made on my character. The exploits to the economy are certainty issues and misconducts that need to be corrected, however a server rollback is not the appropriate way to do it; and there are certainty other ways to traverse this issue.
  • Options
    mooidinkmooidink Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That a bunch of seasoned MMO developers like PW can not anticipate market movements and exploits by now is PATHETIC, to say the least. That we have to pay for the transgressions of a few who used and exploit is absurd! I lost 10 lvls of game play across 2 characters with this roll-back, several dungeon items and profession progress and a lot of rough AD which I farmed on my guardian. Absolutely absurd! "Some form of compensation" is not good enough, bs like this should NOT be happening at all, to say nothing of the way in which it was handled. This game will hemorrhage gamers if nonsense like this continues and I promise to be one of the first to move on to the next best thing.
  • Options
    rotyoungrotyoung Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's an open Beta.. Sh&t happens. Move on with your life... Better that it happens now than later on when those exploits cause you to loose high lvl stuff.
  • Options
    grimnightahdegrimnightahde Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what exploit?? Just curious??
  • Options
    wurlipuswurlipus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mooidink wrote: »
    That a bunch of seasoned MMO developers like PW can not anticipate market movements and exploits by now is PATHETIC, to say the least. That we have to pay for the transgressions of a few who used and exploit is absurd! I lost 10 lvls of game play across 2 characters with this roll-back, several dungeon items and profession progress and a lot of rough AD which I farmed on my guardian. Absolutely absurd! "Some form of compensation" is not good enough, bs like this should NOT be happening at all, to say nothing of the way in which it was handled. This game will hemorrhage gamers if nonsense like this continues and I promise to be one of the first to move on to the next best thing.
    rotyoung wrote: »
    It's an open Beta.. Sh&t happens. Move on with your life... Better that it happens now than later on when those exploits cause you to loose high lvl stuff.

They did the bare minimum 7hour roll back when this was going on for about week , the end game economy will still be shattered and the game is still going to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out fast do to this exploit
  • Options
    tunneler12tunneler12 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i was lvl 13 i had some awsome new junk and i lost it i feel soo noobish but i know it's not my fault i realy hope i'll get my stuff back
  • Options
    tunneler12tunneler12 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah but i had some awsome rare stuff and i lost it
  • Options
    mooidinkmooidink Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wurlipus wrote: »
    They did the bare minimum 7hour roll back when this was going on for about week , the end game economy will still be shattered and the game is still going to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out fast do to this exploit

Justify it however you want - the fact is it never should have happened in the first place. And as others in this thread have said: they could have found other solutions to the problem instead of literally robbing people of hard earned game rewards. Oh and often those "7 hours" are the only time many hardworking people have to play so they may justifiably ***** about being punished for something they had no part in - I sure as #$@! know I had no part in it.

At rotyoung: "open beta" is the excuse being used for poor service delivery and doing a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> job that's all. For all intents and purposes this game is live and going; whatever label they might have stuck on it should not be used as an excuse for not anticipating bugs and exploits and addressing them fairly.
  • Options
    talltitantalltitan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree with mooidink. I shouldn't have to be afraid to put progress into my game on threat of a rollback. If PW considers this an option for correcting exploitation then what follows will be a broke game and a broke community.
  • Options
    gdawg53609gdawg53609 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost 4 levels and a ton of other things like coins and loot will I get it back?
  • Options
    mbeakmbeak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've got the same issue. 3 lvls, 2 rare items, some gold and enchancements, and whole map of progress was wiped out from my character. It took me hours to get those. I hope they bring back lost stuff, or compensate it in some other means. What's the point of playing game which can't save your progress?
  • Options
    paddymaxsonpaddymaxson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 87
    edited May 2013
    Put 506,250 AD on the exchange before the last time I logged out. Exchange is now disabled, the amount I have on me wasn't rolled back....so?

edit: A friend's character that he hasn't played for days is missing completely.
  • Options
    bragethbrageth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same I only lost 1 llvl but I did lose a nice dagger which I recieved from a Nightmare Box