test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ban-Hammer?? More like Fluffy Pillow

pennstateitpennstateit Member Posts: 38
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Yep, people running around gloating about having tens of millions of AD in their account and even admitting to using the exploit. Yeeeahhhhhh great times for all.
Post edited by pennstateit on

Comments

• Options
    sagasaintsagasaint Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    that people are probably guys that spent several hundreds on the game already. PWE will never chase their whales off, so essentially if you are a big spender you can do no wrong, anything goes
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So TSG was the worst 3v3 comp in Woltk , what else is new ?
  • Options
    clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm sure it's going to take time to get to them all, but their time will come. I do admit though, it needs to happen a lot quicker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tell that to two of my workmates, PWE totally wiped them out their mules, their STO and CO accounts all of it, every single account perma banned, one is desperately trying to at least get his HoN pack back. I do agree it should happen a lot quicker but I also know it's going to take time because they are tracing all the transactions to mules.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    wartimeraiderwartimeraider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    PW should hire OP ... he apparently can track all the exploiters and hackers on the servers and proof that they actually did it within an hour.. amazing superpowers he has
    timeraiderlogo2smaller.gif

Elf Control Wizard - Dragon