test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Dragon server) <Seven Deadly Sins> Is looking for any main focus PvPers.

asmoday12321asmoday12321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
<Seven Deadly Sins> is currently recruiting several dedicated players to join our ranks for PVP content now and moving forward into future patches.

What we are looking for in our applicants:
1. Show that you enjoy the game, the challenges and teamwork.
2. Ability to adapt and maintain high situational awareness.
3. Know your class inside and out. Ask questions when you are not sure!
4. Willingness to prepare ahead of times, read and take part in strategy discussions with us.
5. Have a stable computer and internet connection.
6. Be active!

Actively Recruiting: Any class currently.

Any questions may be posted here or you can contact someone within the guild who can point you to someone online that can invite.

About us: Seven Deadly Sins is mainly a guild that was formed from people from Neverwinter and a few friends that came together. I can only speak for myself but I have run guilds for many years or been apart of the core leadership. I recently departed with a guild I had been running for 8 years with a focus in PvP. We are laid back but take things serious when needed and get things done.

We love Domination Battleground and a good PvP fight as well as running PvE content in our off time but not a focus of the guild and joking around while hanging out or playing in groups. Ask any of our members and they can say they enjoy the stay here as we are laid back enough but still get things done and help as best as we can.

What do we look for in our applicants?
Down to Earth people that are not of the elitism type. Those that can throw around a joke and take a joke as well. Mature individuals that are willing to work for the guild progression instead of your own needs. Willing to help your fellow guild mates out when needed. A love for progression and for PvP. A willing to learn from mistakes and approve on them. Not everyone knows everything and you can always better yourself.

Please note that we do not recruit anybody to be on the "bench". All members recruited to the guild are being considered for a core spot on the teams. We do not want groups within our guild rather we want everyone to be apart of one guild group. If we didn't feel comfortable having you as a member with us then we wouldn't be accepting you in the first place!

If you feel like you would be a good fit then we strongly encourage you to get ahold of someone to point you to who can further help you in joining this wonderful guild.
Post edited by asmoday12321 on

Comments

• saucepankaozsaucepankaoz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi, GF here, PVP specced. I wanna try out, ing nick is Fekl
  • asmoday12321asmoday12321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi, GF here, PVP specced. I wanna try out, ing nick is Fekl

Awesome, once servers are back up and running I will try and get ahold of you.
    edited May 2013
    Still looking for more PvPers.

Last night we had a guild group running for around 7-8 hours without a loss.
    Would love to give a home to those looking for one of other like minded PvP junkies!
  • t1136t1136 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi Asmoday, i'm looking for a PVP guild - running with a Cleric, named Tyrith - only level 15, but was looking for a home as I level up through PVPing. I work evenings, am married and have a newborn - so i'm kind of casual, but when I do log on I like to really get into it.
    edited May 2013
    t1136 wrote: »
    Hi Asmoday, i'm looking for a PVP guild - running with a Cleric, named Tyrith - only level 15, but was looking for a home as I level up through PVPing. I work evenings, am married and have a newborn - so i'm kind of casual, but when I do log on I like to really get into it.

Good afternoon/evening :D

That would be awesome, right now its a pretty casual guild tho there are ALWAYS people looking to run PvP in a good majority of the brackets as well as we are looking to finally start a full 5 man group of 60s to just farm glory for a few hours a day I assume. Once the 20v20 is out we will be running those as well as a guild to then also get into the raid that is supposedly open to the winning team afterwards. I can not speak for the guild leader as I am not him but I do know that myself always put Real life over game life. I can assume that he feels the same way as well tho.

We would be more than glad to have both of you join us! All I need is your full name, with the @ as well to get ahold of you in game.
    You can add me asmoday@asmoday12321 if you wish, just be sure to let me know where you are from so I know. If you want to keep your account name private feel free to just inbox me here.
  • squibshotsquibshot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    Hello! The servers are currently down so posting here :)

This looks like a guild that i have been searching for: A group with friendly folks that PvP primarily and dungeon raid to improve gear.

Currently I am in a small guild now but have only been in for a couple days. Currently level 60 Rogue, PvP spec with battlegear + 2 pieces T1 gear.

I love to win... no wait, i just love to knock opponents on their <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>$. The two arent mutually exclusive, right? I'll keep an eye for you, Asmoday - send me a tell if I fit the profile and I will bow out of my current guild.

Thail@squibshot
    edited May 2013
    squibshot wrote: »
    Hello! The servers are currently down so posting here :)

This looks like a guild that i have been searching for: A group with friendly folks that PvP primarily and dungeon raid to improve gear.

Currently I am in a small guild now but have only been in for a couple days. Currently level 60 Rogue, PvP spec with battlegear + 2 pieces T1 gear.

I love to win... no wait, i just love to knock opponents on their <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>$. The two arent mutually exclusive, right? I'll keep an eye for you, Asmoday - send me a tell if I fit the profile and I will bow out of my current guild.

Thail@squibshot

Hello Squib!
    I am not one to poach off other guilds, or even say anything negative about them even if they are deserving publicly. If your current guild is not suited for you then maybe we are, that is just something that is your choice.
    Would we be glad to take you? Sure we are looking to form groups of 5s to farm PvP maybe even fight one another if we get lucky enough in the queue and then to branch into the 20v20 and hopefully have 20 guild mates running.
    If you would like to stick it out with your guild so be it and hopefully things work out for you and them!
    In the end the choice is yours :D
  • shm1ty72shm1ty72 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hi i'm a cleric level 23 named Rudyard on dragon 'server'. interested in your guild. I've run guilds in the past and done so successfully.

right now i'm just getting my feet wet in this very fun game. I may do some foundry stuff later on but yah...invite me to your guild please, as I am non to fond of the elitist 13 year olds in the one i'm currently in ...lol.

thank you, ~Rudyard
  • shm1ty72shm1ty72 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hi i'm a cleric level 23 named Rudyard on dragon 'server'. interested in your guild. I've run guilds in the past and done so successfully.

right now i'm just getting my feet wet in this very fun game. I may do some foundry stuff later on but yah...invite me to your guild please, as I am non to fond of the elitist 13 year olds in the one i'm currently in ...lol.

thank you, ~Rudyard
    edited May 2013
    shm1ty72 wrote: »

thank you, ~Rudyard

Hello Shm1ty, we would love to have you as well!
    I would need your full account name tho so I can add you to friends list tho. If you would like to keep that private just inbox that to me.
    Reason being is that names are not saved for just you, so I need the handle as well to get in contact with you in game.
  • fleshgargoylefleshgargoyle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking for more info on your guild, how many 60s? use vent, mumble or TeamSpeak? PvE T1or T2 do you have an age limit and do you have a guild limit to the number of people you will let in? you can get ahold of me in game (in game name Blackrabbit) or ill check back here thanks
    edited May 2013
    Looking for more info on your guild, how many 60s? use vent, mumble or TeamSpeak? PvE T1or T2 do you have an age limit and do you have a guild limit to the number of people you will let in? you can get ahold of me in game (in game name Blackrabbit) or ill check back here thanks

since I dont have your handle I can only reply back here.
    Currently we have 19 60s, today will be 21 as myself and one other should hit that today.
    We use mumble
    We would like to have 18+ as language and somethings we talk about are not pg-13, but mature people are welcome
    We do not have a guild limit as of right now besides, once again for right now, your main and one alt are allowed. This may change in the future but any toons you have IN the guild will be allowed to stay.
    edited May 2013
    Any questions or friend requests can be sent to blitzfury@kalasbertil123 so he can help as well. He is the GM
  • ashketchummmmashketchummmm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Added you in-game so you have my information.

A few days new to Neverwinter and looking to get into a PvP based guild from the start and learn everything I can.

Although I'm new to Neverwinter, I've been playing MMO's and RPG's for 10+ years. And can easily pick up the mechanics and meta.

Looking for like-minded laid back people to have fun with while being awesome. :D
    edited May 2013
    Still looking for anyone that would like a home for PvP main focus.
    We will be soon switching to looking for only level 60s with the full set of PvP gear as we are getting pretty big in active members so if you are below that and would like to join hurry now! :D
  • aebramsaebrams Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?285222-4-Man-Wolfpack-is-Guild-shopping-(Dragon)

Our group has been leveling mostly in pvp with an 80%+ win rate.

This sounds exactly like what we're looking for.
    edited May 2013
    aebrams wrote: »
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?285222-4-Man-Wolfpack-is-Guild-shopping-(Dragon)

Our group has been leveling mostly in pvp with an 80%+ win rate.

This sounds exactly like what we're looking for.

Awesome, I have added you in game and will be on somewhat today back and forth but will keep an eye out for ya.
    One thing I did want to make sure you knew was that while bringing in people with you is great and by all means stick with them, we still like to include everyone in everything. Just from personal experiance of seeing groups come in and then never do anything with the guild can cause problems for both sides. We have no problem with you all joining and no problem with you playing together we would just like to include you all in the things we do is all.

Ill be checking this, my inbox and in game to catch up with you and get you guys an invite as soon as possible :)
    edited May 2013
    If I have forgotten you, missed you or we have not been able to catch up and you are still reading this PLEASE let me know below so that I can pick you up. We have grown incredibly fast and have so many awesome people running PvP and just helping one another and hanging out I do NOT want to miss anyone.

Our doors are still open to anyone from the first post if you are interested so let me know!