test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free stuff ( some key that gives you items from alienware )

staireaterstaireater Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/dungeons-and-dragons-neverwinter-underdark-explorer-pack-key-giveaway/

I don't know enjoy guys.

Apperantly you have to go somewhere to get the potions, not the title though.

maho4200
Yeah got this last week as well, you need to go to the founder vendor in Neverwinter it's on the top left part of the city, as I recall it's just some potions.
Post edited by staireater on

Comments

• cluesclues Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for letting us know. Scurried over to Alienware Arena and got myself one. :D
  • staireaterstaireater Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anytime! Keep it up top guys, get dem keys.

Enjoy.

or dont i dont care
  • revpaulierevpaulie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I did this last week and have yet to see any of it show up in-game. I got in-game email saying "thanks" and to head over to the post master to pick it up (how do you pick up a title?) and when I get there I've got nothing....
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    revpaulie wrote: »
    I did this last week and have yet to see any of it show up in-game. I got in-game email saying "thanks" and to head over to the post master to pick it up (how do you pick up a title?) and when I get there I've got nothing....

Yeah got this last week as well, you need to go to the founder vendor in Neverwinter it's on the top left part of the city, as I recall it's just some potions.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • revenantbobrevenantbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neat, a title! Thanks :)
    houserin_signature.png
  • revpaulierevpaulie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maho4200 wrote: »

Groovy, thanks man! Not sure if I'll make it though.. having second thoughts myself.
  • cluesclues Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    I just logged in after applying my code and received my title automatically in an achievement like fashion and I 'equipped' it. The items are just potions and other little helpful things and but did not appear in my inventory and weren't available for pick up at the post.

EDIT: Ah ok, thanks maho! I didn't refresh before posting.
  • staireaterstaireater Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I updated the OP to reflect that you have to goto a vendor to get those items. Wasn't even aware of that.