test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Band of Brothers Recruiting

arkelliusarkellius Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Band of brothers is recruiting for Neverwinter on the Mindflayer Server. By all accounts, the game is going to offer a different experience and after all it is D&D. We find this exciting and a welcome change from the formula present in many other games today.

We are a group of mature gamers who have in many cases led guilds or acted in a leadership capacity in WOW, EQ2, SWTOR, AOC, and most of the other popular titles. We gauge maturity by how someone acts not by physical age so we don’t have an age restriction.

We don’t have a lengthy questionnaire to fill out or a requirement that you play a certain number of hours a week. Nor do we require you to spec your character a certain way or conform to any number of other rules. Play what and how you wish as long as you respect your guildmates and the community.

What we are looking for is like-minded people with whom we can experience this game. We want you to be a fit and if you join us, it will be a chance for you and us to determine if that’s the case. Most of our applicants have joined and play with us today. A few have not worked out; such is life.

We can use salty language. We enjoy busting on each other to a certain extent although it is all in good fun. We tend to learn the game we are playing and share that knowledge with each other. So while we are not necessarily statisticians, we are good , experienced, thoughtful, players. We learn our classes together and help each other grow in a game together. As such, we are open to criticism and learn from each other; all in a focus to play the game and have fun. Fun trumps everything else. Fun is why you play a game - right?

Check us out at www.bandbrothers.enjin.com. You can apply for forum membership at the top of the page. We also run a public Mumble server if you want to jump in and chat with us. Instructions are on our forums after we grant access.

Auda Darkhand of BoB
AKA - Necroshan
Server: Mindflayer
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Still looking to add a few folks to casually play NW with.

Auda Darkhand of BoB
    AKA - Necroshan
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Still looking for a few more adventurers!

Auda Darkhand of BoB
    AKA - Necroshan
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bump.

Auda Darkhand of BoB
    AKA - Necroshan
  • Options
    breathabreatha Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great folks, great guild.
    -Breatha, the fat and sassy Dwarf
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    If you are still looking for a mature friendly group, drop by: www.bandbrothers.enjin.com

Auda Darkhand of BoB
    AKA - Necroshan
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Having a blast with this group, good folks, excellent gamers!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Be boop bop bump
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    If you are still looking for a mature friendly group, drop by: www.bandbrothers.enjin.com

Auda Darkhand of BoB
    AKA - Necroshan
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Very nice group of people. Helpful, laid back, funny.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    We've got some folks writing Foundry's now. One of our members has offered to give Foundry Tutorials on Mumble! It's a great group.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The Brothers are doing some fantastic Foundry Quests!!! We've got five published and they just started this week! You can see the quality foundry quests that the BoB's have written at this web site:

http://www.mydiversions.org/
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Lendal, one of the Brothers, has written four Foundry quests already, two that are tailored to the Band of Brothers. They are hilarious as well as very fun, and loaded with XP!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Auda Darkhand of BoB
    AKA - Necroshan
  • Options
    linkon333linkon333 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you are looking for a friendly, helpful, and mature group of people to make your Neverwinter experience more enjoyable BoB is the guild for you!

I have been playing with most of the core guild members since SWTOR launched. The humor and personalities in BoB have really made my gaming experiances so much more fun.

If you are not an <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> visit out website and apply..
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    They do take 'occasional asshats'. I fit in that catagory, but I apologize when I've been one. ;-)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Guild Growing. High Levels. Mumble Server. Skilled gamers. Friendly antagonism. ;-)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    friendly bump.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Got several 60s now and starting to work on Heroic Dungeons. Small tight group but we are still looking for quality folks. Please feel free to stop by.

Necro / Auda
    Band of Brothers
    http://bandbrothers.enjin.com/
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    We have got some great new members this week! We can always use more so visit our forum and app up.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bump bump bump
  • Options
    sarene1sarene1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking for some tanks and healers to round out some epic dungeon groups. If you want to create awesome gaming memories with a group of folks who remember the game is just a game, hit us up! Bandbrothers.enjin.com....Asshats and ******boxes need not apply.
  • Options
    fatoldguyfatoldguy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am an ex BOB member and can say with all honesty that BOB has some awesome people, sure there may be one or two that are not, but for the most part a fun and mature bunch worth looking into if you want a smaller, more friendly guild.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the kind words Flat. Glad I was able to chat with you the other day :)

We are still looking for good folks. We are running nightly Heroics and could use a few more bodies for the grinder!

Necro
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    We have got several new members in the last few day but could always use more. If you are looking for a great bunch of mature players to group up with and run dungeons join BoB!
  • Options
    maderiamaderia Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    We are still active in game and continue to recruit. All are looking forward to the new content coming later this month!
  • Options
    aug2013aug2013 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just applied as Boty. In game is Boty@aug2013
  • Options
    ragingoldmanragingoldman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is this the same BoB from Everquest Ecci ? If so I wish I had known you were here before I made my toons on Dragon :(