test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thank you exploiters! I don't have to spend real $ for anything now!

trimptrimp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Why is everyone complaining/whining?!

Look, sure it's dramatic and all...but how has no one pointed out this obvious beauty of a FACT?!

Remember that T2 Piece you worked hard to farm but it ended up being for a different class so you sold it for 300k AD?!
Cool!

NOW AFTER EXPLOIT:

Remember that T2 Piece you worked hard to farm but it ended up being for a different class so you sold it for 3000k (3M) AD?!

Freaking Awesome!!!

Now you can easily get all of the "in-game" purchases that PWE/Cryptic has been charging stupid ridiculous amounts for VERY easily.

1 T2 piece will equal Cats for all of your characters! After you buy 10 more character slots ofc!
Post edited by trimp on

Comments

• Options
    gruntpyregruntpyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No thanks. Justify exploiting and supporting exploiters all you want. I'd rather just report people like you and move on.
  • Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I play legit. Exploiters and Cheaters help no one except themselves.
  • Options
    trimptrimp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Report me? For what? I don't use exploits. Ever. Never will I support or try to justify them. I do however factor in how they will affect me like any logical/sane person should. Just showing a bit of optimism....cheer up Eeyore!
  • Options
    hurk97hurk97 Member Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    gruntpyre wrote: »
    No thanks. Justify exploiting and supporting exploiters all you want. I'd rather just report people like you and move on.

His post was a veiled attempt at getting the PW devs to wipe everything by overstating the effects.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    hurk97 wrote: »
    His post was a veiled attempt at getting the PW devs to wipe everything by overstating the effects.

Hahaha...hardly. I legit leveled both of my 60s. Working hard on a 3rd (and I mean hard, as it's a sub-40 GWF). I have been sticking around in T2 boss fights for multiple hours at a time just to get the chance at good gear. No way in hades I'd want a wipe...I've put in way too many ridiculous hours of leveling/pve/pvp/professions. Oh god professions....so much gateway on my phone.

I don't want a wipe at all. This is simply my take on the probable happenings of the economy and it's a positive one for those of us that didn't exploit and play legit.
  • Options
    sieadsiead Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hurk97 wrote: »

What? his point was valid, thankyou exploiters! I am current lvl 53 and befor i hit 60 i have 5 lvl 60 epics that i spent 5k AD avg on. Granted not T1 or T2 but good enough to get my farm started when i hit 60.

I dont have a epic mount though, that i might have to buy. And some more bag space. But all in all, getting easy lvl 60 epic gear on the cheap. Hell i sold 3 lvl 42-45 blues for 4k AD a pieace, and replaced them with 3 60 epics.

If the casual player is pissed off, then i ask why?

after all this game is free to play! no money invested means to me I can take my sweet *** time getting where i want to go.

so thankyou exploiters for making it easier on the casual gamer like my self who works for a living, not Play!
  • Options
    maelstromosmaelstromos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol, you seem to forget that if no one has to spend money on the game, it can't continue to operate.

Server costs, manpower costs, etc... they aren't free in the real world.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i did say i would have to buy my epic mount, companion, and bag space.
    prob cost 100$, so that 8 month any sub anywhere and thats for 1 toon
    so they will get there's from me
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    dbl post........ but ya same thing as above
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Lol, you seem to forget that if no one has to spend money on the game, it can't continue to operate.

Server costs, manpower costs, etc... they aren't free in the real world.

I should have clarified. The AD market explicity and inclusively should be better for the casual gamer. The zen/AD ratio will adjust to the new "#s" accordingly, so that Zen specific services/items will still have their same value. People will always respec/cosmetic/PROF packs MUST be bought to get assets into the economy/vanity mounts/etc.

But as far as gear, which is all I care about, I should be able to be worry free.
  • Options
    zanthe25zanthe25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    In my opinion anyone who tries to justify exploitation and cheating should be banned, as they clearly the type of people who would love to exploit if they knew how.... best defense is a good offence!
  • Options
    sizzurpersizzurper Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trimp wrote: »
    Oh god professions....so much gateway on my phone.

same here buddy. ain't no way i'm going to stand for a wipe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Let me be clear!!!!!! I hate exploits!, but hate those who exploit? Ya hate them too!

but again, I am very casual. won't affect my enjoyment of the game!

Being more casual i just accept the flow of the game and enjoy the game. But i have a solid grp of 4 that play the same way.

people forget this game is designed to be played with solid grp of friends,( Classic D&D right!?).

There are no factions! Play together! Have fun with your friends!

IDK,..... It seems to be working for me and my small grp of friends. But again we are real casual. Time doesn't really bother us. We are having fun spending time enjoying the company of vet gaming buddies. Each new 5 man dungeon we play, we have found beautifull in design. Graphics, and something new in almost every encounter,. Awesome!

My bet is the exploiters will be gone when the next game comes out, so i will just weather it, Have fun with your friends, a solid core play base should emerge! and I hope so!
  • Options
    mythrildragonmythrildragon Member Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    how much do you really think it costs to 'maintain' an mmo...i guarantee you they are making sick profit, or it wouldn't be such a large industry.

you guys can pay for me, ill be freeloading until this 'open beta' <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> stops, then make an educated decision...probably not to spend a dime.