test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Item on ah lost due to rollback

crescent80crescent80 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Yesterday i sell 6 dragon egg on ah for 150k ad each. With the rollback i've lost the ad(sell in legit mode) and i don't have my eggs back.
It's the third time i lost ad due to mail/ah bugs, and each time i do a tickets none ask me, not in my email, not in game.
So, how can i have back my items?check the log, pray god, do watherver you want, but i want my items back.
Sorry for my poor english.
Post edited by crescent80 on

Comments

• Options
    yagatonyagaton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Read the Q&A, they will expire ( back to your mail ) when AH is back up.
  • Options
    crescent80crescent80 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yagaton wrote: »
    Read the Q&A, they will expire ( back to your mail ) when AH is back up.

My english is poor, so i try to explain.
    On Q&A say :
    Q: What will happen to auctions that expired during the rollback window?

A: We do not anticipate that Auction House items will be lost. All items posted on the Auction House are still there, but do not show up as the Auction House is currently offline.

Auctions will expire as intended, though they will not be sent back immediately. They will be sent back when Auction House services are re-enabled.

I SELL the dragon eggs and i take my ad. My eggs was not still on ah when server goes down. And now i lost the ad.
  • Options
    yagatonyagaton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, they did a rollback.

You will get the eggs back when server is up
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    yagaton wrote: »
    Yes, they did a rollback.

You will get the eggs back when server is up

Server are up.
  • Options
    risefromhellrisefromhell Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they can go **** OFF.....i lost allmost 5 lvls with this rollback and im not 20 lvl ..i was 56 lvl. I lost lvls and items that i pick up and items that i sold in the AH and i didnt get the AD from the mail so i lost the AD....are you freeking joking?i was playing 8 hours to take the 5 lvls and do other staff too and now your telling me that everything is gone?? OMFG .......
  • Options
    supermann1001supermann1001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost all my items. Because i investate yesterday many euros.. thats a ripp of!
  • Options
    noppe102noppe102 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You will apperently get your stuff when AH comes back online. I myself am missing some T3 weapons so I hope this is true.
  • Options
    tacopartiboitacopartiboi Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a similar problem. I won a few enchanted keys on the auction house, but I never got them. I have the mail message saying I won, but there is no attachments. It took my AD but never gave me the keys.
  • Options
    tacopartiboitacopartiboi Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And then I got a message containing negative AD. Not sure what that's about. What do I do?
  • Options
    rogosh69rogosh69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Missing my avatar of war's scale from t2 dungeon I ran yesterday, as well as 300k ad. Did they say anything about this?
  • Options
    captndafcaptndaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    rogosh69 wrote: »
    Missing my avatar of war's scale from t2 dungeon I ran yesterday, as well as 300k ad. Did they say anything about this?
    They've said they rolled back to 05:20 PST yesterday. If you did anything after that time it's gone.
    "Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together."
  • Options
    rogosh69rogosh69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I will be reverting my founders if this is the case. If they cant restore 1 item I have no faith in this company.
  • Options
    zultan9zultan9 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They have covered thier collective asses by dubbing this game "BRTA" so by that word play at your own risk.
    I have seen more rollbacks on games than I care to think avout. I am not surpised.

This AH problem does make me wonder about the competency of the Devs. Good testing finds many bugs, but that takes time
    cant sell much that way. Like I said in a prev post, this game is all about marketing.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

We appreciate your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To access your question from our support site, click here.

Subject
    <No Summary>

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Support Staff 49) 05/20/2013 09:22 AM
    Hello,

First of all, we apologize for sending out a general response, but due to the overwhelming rush of new players in Neverwinter, we will need to help as many as we can at once with a general process of accessing the game.

If you have a gameplay inquiry. Here are some resources that you have at your disposal:
    Our Neverwinter forums: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forum.php
    Our Neverwinter Wiki: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Neverwinter_Wiki

Here at Customer Service, we work with players who have gameplay problems, for example being stuck in the terrain or harassed by another player.

Actual in-game strategies, NPC locations, item uses, etc.. are things that we leave up to the players to figure out themselves, so that they can enjoy the experience of discovery and become more capable players in the process

If you are making a bug report or have experienced what you believed to be a bug:

First of all, thank you for taking the time to submit this report.

We would like to encourage you to submit a Bug Report, with your findings, directly to our QA team. This may be done by selecting 'Bug Report' from the list of available help options. Do note that Bug Reports are reviewed by members of the QA team, however you will not be able to edit or view any reported bugs. Additionally, Bug Reports do not receive personalized responses.

Please rest assured that our developers work to resolve all bugs as quickly as possible.

In the future, to help us provide the highest quality service to our players, please use the "Report a Bug" button in the Help and Support menu, rather than "Request GM Help", when reporting possible bugs that may not require immediate intervention by a GM.

Please note:

If you are stuck on a quest, you may need to abandon the quest, leave the quest area, then wait 5 minutes before reaccepting the quest.

If you have deleted a companion scroll, you will need to save up for the next one. We cannot send you another at this time.

Auction House sales are deposited directly into your inventory. This includes Astral Diamonds.

If none of this helps you and you are still experiencing issues, please contact us again with as much info regarding your problem as possible.

We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Customer Support
    Cryptic Studios / Perfect World Entertainment Check out our latest game, Neverwinter!
    Customer By Web Form (xxxxx) 05/19/2013 01:49 AM
    <No Description>

Question Reference #130519-000231
    Product Level 1: Neverwinter
    Date Created: 05/19/2013 01:49 AM
    Last Updated: 05/20/2013 09:22 AM
    Connection Type:
    Date/Time of Problem:
    Character: Crescentmoon
    Server: Dragon

Operating System

Internet Service Provider

Computer Manufacturer

Transaction ID
    N/A

This is the email they sent to me.
    Are you ****ing kidding me?Have you read what's the problema?Incompetent
  • Options
    scarydoofusscarydoofus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    crescent80 wrote: »
    My english is poor, so i try to explain.
    I SELL the dragon eggs and i take my ad. My eggs was not still on ah when server goes down. And now i lost the ad.

Were the auctions in question completed before the point that they rolled back to? In other words, did your eggs sell before 5:20am PST sunday morning?
    If the answer is no, then the eggs should still be on the auction house, and you will receive them when the auctions expire.
    If the answer is yes, and they removed the AD you received as a result, then those AD may have been tracked/removed as a result of the exploit. In that case, the eggs are either still on the AH and will return to you when the auctions expire, or they're gone and would need to be replaced by a GM. Either way, you will probably have to wait until the auctions would expire to see the result, and your next course of action.

As for their ticket response, with the number of gm requests people were sending before, much less after, the exploit occurred, I'm not surprised you were sent an auto-response to your request.
  • Options
    boltz4lifeboltz4life Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I sold an item on the auction house outside of this "window" they speak of, I logged in after the supposed 1 hour maintenance that turned into more like 13 hours, just to find the item that I had already sold and collected AD for are both MIA. I received this item by playing the game (as in real time spent) not by cheating and exploiting. I really hope at the very least I get the item back. Pretty sure this item had nothing to do with any exploits and I had plans for the diamonds I had already received out of my mail. The mail message is gone, the astral diamonds are gone, and the item is gone. WTF
  • Options
    kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Items and AD from auction house transactions are not gone they are just in limbo until the auction house is brought back online. Until that time you do not know for sure that you have anything to complain about so just be patient and wait til then. If at that time something is missing THEN you can complain.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    kiralia wrote: »
    Items and AD from auction house transactions are not gone they are just in limbo until the auction house is brought back online. Until that time you do not know for sure that you have anything to complain about so just be patient and wait til then. If at that time something is missing THEN you can complain.

Are you sure? Cause i sold the eggs BEFORE the 5.20 pm, so i don't really understand why they take my ad.
    I'm waiting for AH online, but it's frustrating do a lot of ticket and never take an answer.
    I like so much this game, even with the balancing and pve problems(i play a gwf lol ), and i understand that we are in beta and bug and **** happens, but if EVEN the customer support dosnt help me, well why i have to play?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bump, still not receiving my ad or items back.
    Can a devs ask here?
    Say like "nobody care of your money, moron" or "someone call the care police", tha'ts was most useful than the costumere service.
    sorry for my poor english.
  • Options
    srazysrazy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    umm.. how did u manage to sell eggs at 150k ea?
    I mean even a basic search will show far cheaper prices for pages before passing the 100k mark
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    srazy wrote: »
    umm.. how did u manage to sell eggs at 150k ea?
    I mean even a basic search will show far cheaper prices for pages before passing the 100k mark

Cause when i post eggs there is only at 160k buyout.
    And don't really matters with my problem. They can see logs, so what's the problem?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bump, still wait for an answer from a moderator, dev, santa claus, Jesus, Budda or something
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    The Auction House is coming back up tomorrow. You will either fall under this section of the AH Rollback:
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Q: What will happen to auctions that expired during the rollback window?

A: We do not anticipate that Auction House items will be lost. All items posted on the Auction House are still there, but do not show up as the Auction House is currently offline.

Auctions will expire as intended, though they will not be sent back immediately. They will be sent back when Auction House services are re-enabled.
    Or you will have to wait for a customer support representative to respond to you. As my PM stated, though, they are experiencing a large amount of tickets and the response time is far slower than Perfect World is happy with.

Sadly all we can do is request your patience and understanding while you wait for a response. :(