test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some of the dupers and exploiters not only didn't get banned but also kept their stuf

zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So apprently theres a stream going showing an exploiter loling in his riches.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Character is what a man is in the dark

Comments

• Options
    gaerolthgaerolth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 289 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    zylaxx wrote: »

Which streamer? I keep asking this and no one will answer. So far I don't believe it.
  • Options
    dixa1dixa1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zylaxx wrote: »

list the stream or be called a liar
  • Options
    iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Again with the streamers, thank you for using the word apparently because no one can seem to back it up.
    Stop seeking attention without evidence and throwing out stupid allegations lmao
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • Options
    luther8luther8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    link or it didn't happen.
    The Adventures of Sherlock Colms

Quest I
    The Mysteries at Fang Ridge!
    Short code: NW-DGTN72HYL
  • Options
    dustee071dustee071 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this exploit has been there since the start, and they only rollbacked 7 hours. the people that got their riches before that are allowed to keep it.
  • Options
    jnaathrajnaathra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In all likelihood these are recordings of old streams. No one would be foolishing enough to keep streaming if they were somehow missed. In addition to that, I doubt they are finished sorting out ther perma-bans in a single day.
    Scout Tragold - "I haven't lived this long by being brave... it's just another word for stupid."