test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway crafted Astral Diamonds not going into inventory

kaladinsurgekaladinsurge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi Tech team ,

noticed today that 3 times when crafting astral diamonds ( Protect Caravan) in Leadership profession that my mobile said "error inventory full" when clicking collect result. Upon logging in game I saw that i hadn't recieved any astral diamonds for any of the crafts I did throughout today from my mobile.

Please fix this as using gateway while on the go and not at home is brilliant and I hope the community will be able to utilize this when fully working.

thanks for all your hard work :)
Post edited by kaladinsurge on

Comments

• hasporynhasporyn Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got the same problem. Any rough diamonds that were produced and "harvested" by using the gateway dont appear in the iventory of the hero!
  • captndafcaptndaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    I noticed this myself last week. Apparently (saw on forums somewhere) it's been that way for ages; no AD from gateway missions. Guess it's low on the To Fix list. I've stopped doing AD missions out of game.
    "Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together."
  • gormane01gormane01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    captndaf wrote: »
    I noticed this myself last week. Apparently (saw on forums somewhere) it's been that way for ages; no AD from gateway missions. Guess it's low on the To Fix list. I've stopped doing AD missions out of game.

Having the same problem. I also bug reported it.
  • redkommie80redkommie80 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same as well