test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Half-Orc Rogue T2 is glitched. It looks like it's made out of cardboard. Please fix.

rd87rd87 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
dbJBQmD.jpg

Please fix this, I don't even know if the rest of the set pieces look like this, but I'm guessing they probably do. Once I am 4/4 on the set, I'm just assuming I'll look like I'm made out of cardboard.
Post edited by rd87 on

Comments

• Options
    moonskin666moonskin666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That's an improvement considering TR are made of wet paper.

Joke aside, I appreciate it must be frustrating but I gather all the devs are currently focused on "fixing" the AD issue and I guess it will take a lot more of their time considering they intend to solve a weeks old problem through a 7h roll back. My advise would be to post this in the bug forum so it is logged properly and not drown in a sea of raging posts.
  • Options
    breathabreatha Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't think it looks like that in game, when it's on your character, does it? The skin is just f'ed when you are looking at the armor alone.

But then again, Half Orcs have no fashion sense, what do they care what it looks like. ;-)
    -Breatha, the fat and sassy Dwarf
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yes, it looks like that in-game. I always get asked "is your armor glitched or is it just me?" So yeah I think everyone can see it >.<

And Half-Orc rogues are complete beasts.. should look the part ;)
  • Options
    rubaniazrubaniaz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rd87 wrote: »
    Yes, it looks like that in-game. I always get asked "is your armor glitched or is it just me?" So yeah I think everyone can see it >.<

And Half-Orc rogues are complete beasts.. should look the part ;)

you look like a cardboard beast!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    On the log-in screen:
    cBpCQWv.jpg

In town
    NwHooYR.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Oh dear. You should be able to have a title that says "SCA Bucket Armor"

Probably won't be a lot of folks who get that joke. Hope that they fix it for you soon.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Haha, mind explaining?
  • Options
    adjuchasbrokkadjuchasbrokk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, at least you look different. Get yourself a square helmet to complete the look:
    http://images.toywizard.net/0001/2011/01/danbo-sakura-version-02.jpg
    [Foundry Projects]
    The Sunken Castle
    - NW-DEO4EA5XG -
    - A story driven dungeon crawl! -
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rd87 wrote: »
    Haha, mind explaining?

I used to be in a re-creation group called the Society for Creative Anachronism. We fought with wooden weapons that hurt like a b*tch when you got hit with them. Folks made their own armor - waxed leather or 16 gauge steel. But if you could not afford it, you could use McDonald's pickle buckets to make armor - and it looked like the armor above, except it was Storm Trooper White.

It's not really a joke if you have to 'splain it. ;-)
  • Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    breatha wrote: »
    Oh dear. You should be able to have a title that says "SCA Bucket Armor"

Probably won't be a lot of folks who get that joke. Hope that they fix it for you soon.

I got it.

SCA, (Society for Creative Anachronism). One of the fun things to do is to fight, full contact, in armor with weapons made of rattan and lined with a little foam. Many folks make their armor out of cut up plastic buckets (sometimes painted, but often just left in the original colors). huge pic here. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5CRCu_3gz6I/Tdfr445JcQI/AAAAAAAAAIg/g1Fj14G7q4o/s1600/Blue+Do+Maru.JPG
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the context! That's actually pretty cool haha. SCA Bucket Armor.. lol. Sounds like something I used to do with my brothers when I was little.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    elawyn wrote: »
    I got it.

SCA, (Society for Creative Anachronism). One of the fun things to do is to fight, full contact, in armor with weapons made of rattan and lined with a little foam. Many folks make their armor out of cut up plastic buckets (sometimes painted, but often just left in the original colors). huge pic here. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5CRCu_3gz6I/Tdfr445JcQI/AAAAAAAAAIg/g1Fj14G7q4o/s1600/Blue+Do+Maru.JPG

HAHAHAH! That's it! That's the blue variety. Where I'm from it was usually white. Thanks for the pic!