test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LOL. You failed to respond to a weeks old closed beta ticket and closed it. ROFLMAO

notdrizztnotdrizzt Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Good to know that these bugs were reported to you during closed beta. How useless are you Cryptic?

Do you not feel bad at all for launching the game in this state?
Post edited by notdrizzt on

Comments

• muppetz3muppetz3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How is there any proof there? There are no dates and time stamps, looks like you wrote up a list of bugs today and said you found them months ago.
  • malendrasmalendras Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If these are true, and I think they are, it certainly reflects poorly on the management of PWI and Cryptic. I don't like the exploiters for their selfish behavior, but clearly blame lies with several parties.
  • czeslawczadczeslawczad Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    muppetz3 wrote: »
    How is there any proof there? There are no dates and time stamps, looks like you wrote up a list of bugs today and said you found them months ago.

How about you click the magic link in that WoT and take a look at this:

lolfail.jpg

16 days old. Even if the screenshot was taken today... well, it does speak for itself, doesn't it?

Regards,
    Kalantris
  • supp1shsupp1sh Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    ok. i have no idea if this is true or not. but the word "proof" seems to have made it into your blog alot.

you keep saying that word, i don't think it means what you think it means...

edit: did not see the 16 days stamp...i still shrug because there's no way they'll give out refunds. this is turning into another d3 nightmare though. and i boycotted blizzard for 10 years min because of how bad they screwed over d3
    MAKE MARK HIT ENEMY AND ALL ENEMIES AROUND IT.
    MAKE THREATENING RUSH A 2-3 SECOND TAUNT THAT STILL MARKS THE SAME WAY.
    REMOVE HEALING AGGRO.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Given that this exact exploit was in previous Cryptic games also, I am inclined to believe this is actually true.
  • lordsilverionlordsilverion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol it look like INSIDER job ... basicly some gold seller pay customer service staff and they delete all related to exploit that give them money ?

Why get only 2000 $ from PW when you can get 4.000 from gold seller :)