test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

repair the god **** queue system??!!!

nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
it has been long over a week since i reached lvl 60 - i couldnt do 1 single god **** epic dungeon since then - always when i log in the same...i queue for a dungeon, once i get a group i either dont get transferred into the dungeon and have to get kicked or i get into the dungeon but most of the others dont get beamed there and we have to disband the team...either that or when i accept the queue, it gets canceled automatically - this game usually happens for 2 hours before im so annoyed that i just stopp playing alltogether...i tried friday, couldnt get in 1 dungeon, tried yesterday couldnt get in 1 dungeon, am trying today since the servers are up and have not been able...how am i supposed to play the game if the queuue simply fails on every occasion...the one single time i managed to get truly into a dungeon yesterday, i was thrown out due to being a gwf...so what shall i do?

i didnt have such issues up to lvl 60...is something wrong with my system? is it a new patch? do others have the same issues? what is it?
Post edited by nemesis788450 on

Comments

• Options
    supp1shsupp1sh Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    most of us are leaving queue and re-queuing instantly because of the lack of clerics to be found in the pugs. i never have a waiting time over 5 mins though (serious) and the cancel only happens to me on the first try (and that's only sometimes)

the thing that also bugs the queue is if you or anyone in the group has a shop/merchant/AH open. that will close the menu but also cancel everyone's queue.
    MAKE MARK HIT ENEMY AND ALL ENEMIES AROUND IT.
    MAKE THREATENING RUSH A 2-3 SECOND TAUNT THAT STILL MARKS THE SAME WAY.
    REMOVE HEALING AGGRO.
  • Options
    dustee071dustee071 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol, cryptic doesnt care. Buy more zen yo
  • Options
    fongadorfongador Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    supp1sh wrote: »
    the thing that also bugs the queue is if you or anyone in the group has a shop/merchant/AH open. that will close the menu but also cancel everyone's queue.

SO that is what causes that. Was wondering. Interesting...thanks for the info.