test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Illuminati already won the game

epictrilogyepictrilogy Member Posts: 85
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
They exploited the weakness of the economy and force fed gold sellers billions in loot in which they made a hefty amount on some claiming thousands... upwards of 7,500$ PWE/Cryptic swept it under the rug because they also profited off the prices going up and people using the Exchange... The exploits were reported long before launch even on their Facebook openly and went ignored until a mass number figured it out. They allowed the few to do it as it only benefited them and no of us knew what was happening. We didn't know there was a coalition of players abusing this, abusing one shot boss kills, foundry xp, Gateways ... we had no idea but the Illuminati has the wealth now... Game Over.

https://www.facebook.com/NeverWinterGame/posts/560726977301166

edit: just a funny tidbit... NWO
New World Order....
Post edited by epictrilogy on

Comments

• Options
    zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    For real? What about aliens? Were they part of it?
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • Options
    epictrilogyepictrilogy Member Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    zorpenn wrote: »

Cryptic seems very alien like with their reasoning but they are just the underhanded government allowing the take over to happen.
  • Options
    granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zorpenn wrote: »

LMAO. Im pissed about the rollback and want a wipe but this comment was too funny to ignore. +1
  • Options
    dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    edit: just a funny tidbit... NWO
    New World Order....

Just a heads-up: our game isn't called NWO, or Neverwinter Online. It's just Neverwinter. :)
  • Options
    granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh and for conspiracy theories here, every time I spend my money on Zen I actually wonder how much money Ive given to some Chinese Daddy Warbucks. How much of it will it cost me in the long run, when China start buying devalued American property at an alarming rate. I dont know, but I got a cool Dire wolf out of it :X
  • Options
    baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Since when did David Icke play Neverwinter?
  • Options
    awdeohawdeoh Member Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    Conspiracy theories? Okay. Neverwinter is the Paris Hilton of the MMO world. Today's AH/AD debacle is the "leaked" sex tape that propels it to fame for all the wrong reasons.
  • Options
    captreviledcaptreviled Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Just a heads-up: our game isn't called NWO, or Neverwinter Online. It's just Neverwinter. :)

Just a thought that perhaps you ought to focus more on customer service as opposed to correcting the name players call the game by if you're interesting in brand management.

#cluelessmarketers
  • Options
    revenantbobrevenantbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just a thought that perhaps you ought to focus more on customer service as opposed to correcting the name players call the game by if you're interesting in brand management.

#cluelessmarketers

He's entertaining me, so he's worth his weight in payroll.
    houserin_signature.png
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »

Rofl, and that's what you are worried about?
  • Options
    palefire967palefire967 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah? Well, the Templars and Dragon will stop them.
  • Options
    drusillusdrusillus Member Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus, I dont envy your position. Its like a janitor the day after Taco Tuesday.....

Good luck getting the issues worked out, I have faith!
  • Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Most appropriate post for a meme.

16432321.jpg
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas