test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My opinion on the roll back.....

d3k0t4d3k0t4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
You know what people......I know many people put alot of time and money into these games.....but frankly it's Just a game......get over it.....The administrators are taking a great course of action as it is the best way to correct the mistake and not singling out anybody.....I know it hurts us all....

Really it's a game and if you are that dedicated to it you will just sit back down and do it all over again.....I don't play to be the best.....I play to strictly have fun.....So the more I have to repeat fine.....It will give me a chance to correct any mistake I made during my quests.....

Great work Admin.....Keep it up

Nef
Post edited by d3k0t4 on

Comments

• knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Arguments of 'it's just a game' aren't going to sway anyone when there is money involved, and especially in the case where time in involved (as a person's money is generally replenished periodically, but time once spent is gone forever). As such, they are silly to make.

This is a no win situation for PW. No matter what they do some will be displeased with their choice. Ultimately, they went for a middle ground between doing nothing and a full wipe, which I imagine they hope will please the majority of players, which it probably will.
  • feargxfeargx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    Good post.

They are doing their best, which many here don't even consider. HURR WIPE AND WE LEAVE.
    Profile name / Ingame handle: @FearGXxD
    Shard: Mindflayer
    Characters: Grim, Rune, Holy, Ruin - If the name isn't the @FearGXxD handle, it's not me! =)
  • l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    shut up OP!... ... can you use ....... anymore....... idiot
  • sedrunsedrun Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think everyone that is QQing about the rollback are exploiters that bought a cat for 20g and made 100 mil in minutes, good call on rollback I wish it would have went back further but oh well.
  • wizzinwizardwizzinwizard Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree whole heartily with the progress stuff, but I think you're underestimating the problem. I think the main issue is people feel that 7 hours isn't enough to fix the issue, which has apparently been going on all weekend, so there will be a much longer lasting effect on the economy, which is a big deal. I wish they could just do a wipe, but I know I'm in the minority of that mindset, and they've already stated they can't so that would just be committing PR suicide if they did.
  • cptcheese255cptcheese255 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You know that you can use spaces instead of dots? Right?
  • sedrunsedrun Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Theres no need for a wipe... They have rollbacked the majority of what fcked up the economy and now they are going to go even further and take out the rest before the rollback.
  • masterzhnxmasterzhnx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So many sore butts over this whole exploit. Roll backs do suck but the game says "beta" for a reason. Mistakes will be made. Either enjoy the game or gtfo my internets. That simple.