test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

For all of the QQing that 7 hours isn't enough...

ferventfervent Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
For all of those that are saying, "what about the people exploiting before the rollback time" see this link: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?266921-FAQ-AD-AH-Exploit-Follow-Up&p=3479161&viewfull=1#post3479161 It's this simple, complain all you want, they are doing a better job dealing with this than I've seen in a VERY long time. If you want to ***** about something still being bugged at this stage in the game, go learn to program and show them how to do it better, till then STFU!
Post edited by fervent on

Comments

• chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fervent wrote: »
    It's this simple, complain all you want, they are doing a better job dealing with this than I've seen in a VERY long time. !

When is the last time you saw something of this magnitude ~2 weeks after the release of an MMO?
  • feargxfeargx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    It's a bunch of F2P tards who exploited complaining / trolling anyway.

They did a good thing with the rollback which is what many of the userbase wanted.

I lose just like everyone else. I'll lose my Jester set I earned, my tier 2 neck, and leveling my cleric 1-30, but sacrificing that to fix this issue is worth it.

I hope they are all banned and are extinguished from the game permanently
    Profile name / Ingame handle: @FearGXxD
    Shard: Mindflayer
    Characters: Grim, Rune, Holy, Ruin - If the name isn't the @FearGXxD handle, it's not me! =)
  • methodforumsmethodforums Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    perma bans arnt going to happen do to the fact this game has "beta" all over it. i heard up to 72 hour bans for most people "youtube" videos on some people that got banned talking about it n QQ. but i dont see any Perma bans happening. i would like to see them tho.
  • fongadorfongador Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    feargx wrote: »
    It's a bunch of F2P tards who exploited complaining / trolling anyway.

They did a good thing with the rollback which is what many of the userbase wanted.

I lose just like everyone else. I'll lose my Jester set I earned, my tier 2 neck, and leveling my cleric 1-30, but sacrificing that to fix this issue is worth it.

I hope they are all banned and are extinguished from the game permanently

What? That makes no sense whatever. Why on earth would those that took advantage of it be complaining a seven hour rollback isn't enough?

I know you're apparently bitter at some posters here but seriously...your retort makes absolutely no sense.

Well, first part anyways. I do agree with your sentiment that hopefully all of those that used this exploit are perma banned.
  • bugs55678bugs55678 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chai23 wrote: »
    When is the last time you saw something of this magnitude ~2 weeks after the release of an MMO?

May i remind you, This is NOT a release...Smh.