test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

On another note...

blink921blink921 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So now that they have that problem out of the way, agree or disagree with it, What in game mechanics/class fixes do you want to see happen.

My small list.

-Fix group system, Pretty useless to have to leave and que 4-5 times to get a group with a tank and healer.
-Fix threat, Some classes can spec into threat reductions such as clerics, but I still get aggro pretty easily

Those are some of the things i can think of right now please add to the list if you would like.

Comments

• ghalandarghalandar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    - fix support getting back to you within a month and/or not deleting your tickets.
  • blink921blink921 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11
    edited May 2013
    Support is not a in game mechanic or class fix, but im sure its something that needs help anyways
  • mistriosumistriosu Member Posts: 279 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    - GWF damage buffed levels 1-30 and 40-60
    - Warlock class released
    - more weapon skins
  • blink921blink921 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11
    edited May 2013
    I just started a GWF, well now going to have to start it over, is the damage really that low? my friend is level 55 and says its not terrible.
  • mistriosumistriosu Member Posts: 279 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I've gotten a cleric to 20 and a GWF to 7.
    The cleric at level 5 could 3 shot enemies without crits.
    My GWF can 5-shot enemies WITH crits.
    The damage is definitely a lot lower than the other classes.
    I dunno about higher up, I just know that I've never seen the words "Group LFM GWF preferred!"
  • unclesaltyunclesalty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fix the other exploits that have been here since day 1.
    Flamtastic_Xanatos_Siggy_by_couchpatatoe51_zpsbe77b1fc.png AKA HELLHULK
  • othellowothellow Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is just me, but I would love to see a Grouping system, where you can see all the name of ppl that want to have a party, there lvl, class and stuff.
  • lazybrahlazybrah Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    GWF have comparatively lower damage, especially compared to CW (they're kinda OP).
    I don't want any new content, I want fixes. especially que system as mentioned.
    I'm fine with threat since I play CW as oppressor and focus on saving my cleric. Until some other CW comes along and spam repel and ice storm, making my job 10 times harder.
  • nausumnausum Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    blink921 wrote: »
    So now that they have that problem out of the way, agree or disagree with it, What in game mechanics/class fixes do you want to see happen.

My small list.

-Fix group system, Pretty useless to have to leave and que 4-5 times to get a group with a tank and healer.
    -Fix threat, Some classes can spec into threat reductions such as clerics, but I still get aggro pretty easily

Those are some of the things i can think of right now please add to the list if you would like.
    They never fix anything people spend their precious time writing a list about - only things that appropriate profits. Look that word up 'appropriate', it doesn't mean what you think it means.
  • othellowothellow Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    appropriate profits. will come if they fix the stuff we talk about. =)