test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I have been banned

mysticwarmagemysticwarmage Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I recently purchased $20 in zen however I never got it..many days later I still have an open ticket with no response. I have tried calling over 200 times. I get nothing but try again later from these people. So today I opened a ticked with paypal over my 20 dollars. This they have now informedme is resulting in my being banned from neverwinter until I withdraw my paypal ticket. What kind of BS is this!
Post edited by mysticwarmage on

Comments

• Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's sop for chargebacks.
  • Options
    feargxfeargx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    They banned you for charging back. They automatically do this, you should of waited.
    Profile name / Ingame handle: @FearGXxD
    Shard: Mindflayer
    Characters: Grim, Rune, Holy, Ruin - If the name isn't the @FearGXxD handle, it's not me! =)
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I recently purchased $20 in zen however I never got it..many days later I still have an open ticket with no response. I have tried calling over 200 times. I get nothing but try again later from these people. So today I opened a ticked with paypal over my 20 dollars. This they have now informedme is resulting in my being banned from neverwinter until I withdraw my paypal ticket. What kind of BS is this!

You will always be instabanned if you chargeback in an MMO. Always.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    deemorgan01deemorgan01 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hahha ... thats funny ..... hey i would like my money back please .. NO... BANNNNNNNNNNNNNN
  • Options
    unclesaltyunclesalty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You don't get money back from PWE. Simple. Even if you are right lol.
    Flamtastic_Xanatos_Siggy_by_couchpatatoe51_zpsbe77b1fc.png AKA HELLHULK
  • Options
    silvernitesilvernite Member Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I wonder if he did get it but just didn't transfer it to the game.
  • Options
    counterintelcounterintel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm 100% confidant you tried calling over 200 times over 20 dollars.
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    silvernite wrote: »
    I wonder if he did get it but just didn't transfer it to the game.

Could be that it was sitting in his wallet waiting for him to transfer it to the game. Or it could have been a hiccup with the purchase. There have been what I would call semi reliable reports of people who had a charge go into pending. Not that I've seen this but there have been claims of it. Still and all unless it is an emergency the better option is go through customer support first.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cocksworthcocksworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You will always be instabanned if you chargeback in an *MMO. Always.

*Cash-grab MMOs run by asian block virtual cash pushers with total disregard for customers or game quality.

I was refunded 8 months of WoW after I proved I logged in less than an hour a week average during that time. Three of my friends got full refunds for Diablo 3 after playing for almost 2 months.
  • Options
    deemorgan01deemorgan01 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    O man that would be soo great if he never transferred it to the game and its been sitting there hahahahaha .. whata night
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Its not sitting in my wallet..I transferred..it just never arrived. I have ordered before with no problems.
  • Options
    sectirioussectirious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    **** near all F2P or B2P (Like GW2) will cancel your account for charge backs. It's standard and should be expected since it's common practice for many years.

Hopefully you only got a Temp ban.
  • Options
    jazzneojazzneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    all the people who doing the charge back are getting ban
  • Options
    vaaso189vaaso189 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You need to call the right number.
    He said my story was cool. And he called me bro.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I have now opened tickets with paypal for all my neverwinter purchases. I am not paying for material on an acct that is now banned..I want ALL my money back!
  • Options
    copticonecopticone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I have a question. Do you eventually get your money back when you open the ticket with Paypal? Or you get banned AND also screwed out of your money?
    Check out my personal Nerf Proof T2 Thaumaturge Build.