test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Speculate: ETA on server up time

gundzorgundzor Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
My money is 8am-9am PST on 5/20.
Post edited by gundzor on

Comments

• lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • pysceapyscea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A server restart is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to.
  • zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Seeing the their Twitter feed keeps saying "very soon" I'm going to go with Next Friday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • sykotikkytensykotikkyten Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Twitter feed is only saying "very soon" to having a concrete plan update post. i'm going to guess sometime around noon PDT. Oh, and btw, it's PDT right now, not PST. xP /pedanticnitpicking
  • huntgodpwhuntgodpw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    2am CST...so about an hour from now, isn't that how it works, someone asks for an ETR, you take the current time and add an hour.
  • warfluxwarflux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    8 hours to find the dev who got drunk and fell asleep in the supplies closet.
    24 hours to discuss how to start a discussion on how to discuss a plan to discuss a fix.
    24 hours to argue about what the fix is
    24 hours to have a meeting about how to implement the fix
    24 hours to explain to the dev what the plan is
    5 minutes for the dev to upload the fix he already coded 4 days ago.
  • xenogias1xenogias1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The fact that the servers have been down this long and they have been silent (other than BS twitter messages) tells me they are taking this very seriously (shocking being PWE). I wouldn't expect the servers to be up anytime soon. Regardless of what their plan is it will take some time. It might be sometime on 5/20 but it would not surprise me if there is several days downtime depending on what the final "plan" is.
  • mortishimortishi Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not looking forward to logging in to the rotten bloated corpse of all the sever's economies when they do come up.
  • unclesaltyunclesalty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who cares? No wipe, no new shard.

W/E
    Flamtastic_Xanatos_Siggy_by_couchpatatoe51_zpsbe77b1fc.png AKA HELLHULK