test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

If there is no wipe I'll be...

mistatosmistatos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Rejoicing. Who the hell wants to roll a GWF 1-60 again, I dont. After I hit 60 a couple of days ago, I can never go back :( .

They said they wouldn't wipe the servers (if they do i'll donate 1 legitimate zen to each person on this thread).
So lets have happy threads from here on out.

I won't know what they decide until late in the day. In the end I'll be playing. I'm not going to be coming to conclusions until a week out from now. Most of you founders will still enjoy the game. Let them decide on what is best and take it from there. You have to atleast give them a chance. What is the difference if you quit now or one week from now?

Anyways, see you on the flip side. /endcheesyphrase

disclaimer* No zen will be given out, I'm to poor.
Post edited by mistatos on

Comments

• l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Ewww you chose GWF for your first character? poor you...
  • yensideryensider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I shouldn't make that as my first character? I keep hearing that
  • musashinokamimusashinokami Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mistatos wrote: »
    Rejoicing. Who the hell wants to roll a GWF 1-60 again, I dont.

Me :)
    And I totally felt like I was leveling way too fast... no kidding.
  • mistatosmistatos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    GWF is for the big hearted. You will be my brother in arms (or sister).
  • glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Rejoicing. Who the hell wants to roll a GWF 1-60 again, I dont. After I hit 60 a couple of days ago, I can never go back :( .

They said they wouldn't wipe the servers (if they do i'll donate 1 legitimate zen to each person on this thread).
    So lets have happy threads from here on out.

I won't know what they decide until late in the day. In the end I'll be playing. I'm not going to be coming to conclusions until a week out from now. Most of you founders will still enjoy the game. Let them decide on what is best and take it from there. You have to atleast give them a chance. What is the difference if you quit now or one week from now?

Anyways, see you on the flip side. /endcheesyphrase

disclaimer* No zen will be given out, I'm to poor.

Post of Awesomeness +7
  • mistatosmistatos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I mainly leveled through pvp. It was pretty painful through later levels. Pve is fun and all but I tend to fall asleep to quick. Hell, on some of the epic battles I had in dungeons and what not. I would literally fall asleep.

I like cussing at my monitor and/or my opponent cussing at me. Keeps everything lively. :D
  • yensideryensider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I keep reading that if you aren't a cleric or a control wizard, you are screwed
  • teepussiteepussi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No amount of rollback will help anymore if its true that this exploit was available since day one. Its one thing to change hand of AD in game from limited pool. Than to print more AD to inflate whole market, how to know how widespread this issue been before it got out openly to public. I really want my Zen back or tbh reconsidering of getting my actual money back after this.
  • jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I feel like the levelling is too fast. I have a lv 40 guardian and with doing a few foundry missions and just basic zone storylines that I have left 2 zones so far 1/2 way through because my Dungeon and Skirmish lv was always in the next solo tier zone.
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • j0mberwakij0mberwaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

EverQuest. That's all I really need to say.

EverQuest...
    4895b885-3d65-48d2-9eb2-d940289d7be4_zps8e4ae678.jpg
    WTB Big-Giant Robot Camels, tbh...
  • stolly76stolly76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 70
    edited May 2013
    Lol I would make and level 2 GWF to 60..it's not bad seriously. Don't listen to garbage.

Also why play a class that's "super" how boring and unchallenging.
    edited May 2013
    stolly76 wrote: »
    Lol I would make and level 2 GWF to 60..it's not bad seriously. Don't listen to garbage.

Also why play a class that's "super" how boring and unchallenging.

I didn't mean the class, which I didn't clarify. I meant the PvE isn't my thing and I would get bored. Unfortunately PvP isn't exactly a fast way to level up.
  • naukinauki Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I rolled a gwf as my first char almost lvl 40 feels slow at times and fast other but crazy either way lol
  • nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im a gwf too. but lets face it, if they wipe, the only classes you are going to see are clerics and wizards, maybe a rogue here and there
    edited May 2013
    Well I am always a rogue and there seems to be too many clerics. I wanted to try a fighter for once
  • mungoutonbeansmungoutonbeans Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WOULD YOU LIKE SOME WHINE WITH YOURE CHEESE?? Seriously, so many complainers on the internet!
  • nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    a glass of red wine would actually be quiet lovely
    edited May 2013
    teepussi wrote: »
    No amount of rollback will help anymore if its true that this exploit was available since day one. Its one thing to change hand of AD in game from limited pool. Than to print more AD to inflate whole market, how to know how widespread this issue been before it got out openly to public. I really want my Zen back or tbh reconsidering of getting my actual money back after this.

I wasn't playing when it exploded. To be honest the exchange was doing rather well couple of days ago even though there was this exploit from the beginning. I think a couple of days ago the market was "Ripe". Even if the AD/Zen was being pumped in. In my opinion, I think it kicked started the growth of the market, like I said it is only an opinion of mine.

Now, I'm not saying it would have worked forever and it was right to do. I just don't think there was enough founders or zen purchases to have the market at a reasonable price.

Pretty much what I'm saying is, if they decided on a good fix (removing what they need to). I can almost guarantee you will be playing the game as you were a couple of days ago. If this would have never happened, I'm assuming most people would still be playing for another 6 months depending on content. Atleast, that is what will probably happen with me.

It is like the past 2 or 3 years of gaming. Each MMO game only lasts about 6mo-1yr for me.
    edited May 2013
    WOULD YOU LIKE SOME WHINE WITH YOURE CHEESE?? Seriously, so many complainers on the internet!

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or serious.

*changed my word from trolling to *being sarcastic.
  • stolly76stolly76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 70
    edited May 2013
    Yes please Mungbeans. Give me some Capsicum sprinkled with super class wine :P
  • keeganfoxkeeganfox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like cussing at my monitor and/or my opponent cussing at me. Keeps everything lively. :D

Play CW; you'll be laughing at your opponent instead.
    edited May 2013
    keeganfox wrote: »
    Play CW; you'll be laughing at your opponent instead.

Lol, Oh I know all about the CW.

I actually consider myself the Ninja Fighter against CW. I will perch up on a cliff and jump down on them. SURPRISE ATTACK!!!

Now, I'm not saying if it goes well for me or not.

Anyways, sleep sleep time for work.