test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Class?

thegreatbobobobthegreatbobobob Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What do you all think the new class to Neverwinter will be?
~~Chlora~~

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The Exploiter... he kills things with his exploiting skills... like the game economy.
  • Options
    unclesaltyunclesalty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think Archer, with new explotation abilities roll.
    Flamtastic_Xanatos_Siggy_by_couchpatatoe51_zpsbe77b1fc.png AKA HELLHULK
  • Options
    j0mberwakij0mberwaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    l1d3n wrote: »
    The Exploiter... he kills things with his exploiting skills... like the game economy.

FOTM is on the way.
    4895b885-3d65-48d2-9eb2-d940289d7be4_zps8e4ae678.jpg
    WTB Big-Giant Robot Camels, tbh...
  • Options
    blackfire001blackfire001 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Archer, Sorceress, and Druid have been mentioned next.

I want my Dragon Born race with my Dragons breath skill.
    Acid/Con Fighter all the way.
  • Options
    unclesaltyunclesalty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    l1d3n wrote: »

I was doing my post, and saw this soon as I posted. I swear to god I rolled laughing. All us HOTN have to have a sense of humor now.

So my new vote for next class is

-Comedian- with ability to laugh at anything.
    Flamtastic_Xanatos_Siggy_by_couchpatatoe51_zpsbe77b1fc.png AKA HELLHULK
  • Options
    qtheeskimoqtheeskimo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The really sad thing is any work they may have been doing to get the next class out has been pushed aside because of a few reprobates who dont get the first thing about gaming....
  • Options
    redwaterxredwaterx Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    They confirmed Archer Ranger, if I'm not mistaken.
  • Options
    relativebluerelativeblue Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game needs a Wild Mage.
  • Options
    sinfaloresinfalore Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had heard Ranger.
  • Options
    xhivenxhiven Member Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    redwaterx wrote: »
    They confirmed Archer Ranger, if I'm not mistaken.

Archer Ranger and Scourge Warlock. Some of their gear was already in game and their abilities are already in the data files. So they must be relatively close to completion. You can also see both of them in the Great Weapon Fighter preview video at the end.
  • Options
    zekhan7zekhan7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Exactly its going to be Ranger! Not stupid Archer for sure was surprised that Ranger wasn't already in the game since thats what Forgotten Realms was all about!
  • Options
    nerhesinerhesi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hell - the intro has a Warlock not a wizard (dagger implement) - so maybe that or Sorc.
  • Options
    eesio1eesio1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game Needs 3 Classes to start being D&D Paladin,Ranger and Druid. And added of character subject what would be cool is if they opened up more of the forgotten realms area and made wild areas able to hold small keeps player owned as per guilds like housing
  • Options
    vassilizaitsevvassilizaitsev Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hopefully the duel wielding melee ranger.
  • Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It could be the Mesmer...
This discussion has been closed.