test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Report cheaters?

drussivdrussiv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Is there a way to report all these people selling cats?

And, what do you think of reporting people? And what about those buying these cats (my friend had one char permabanned for buying and item off a guy who used an exploit even though he didn't know so it could happen)?

I haven't bought one partly because I don't want to get banned, but mostly I think cheating is just wrong. I wanna be able to afford the cat on my own sometime in the future.
Post edited by drussiv on

Comments

• Options
    revelantgamesrevelantgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Perma-banned?

I heard that the players using exploits are going to serve a 3-day account suspension. Maybe your friend should file a support ticket to acquire further knowledge about the status of their account, unless the admin stated that their account was placed on a permanent ban.
  • Options
    caocigarscaocigars Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic really only cares if the exploits mess with in game economy. This is proven with a long history in STO. Otherwise, if your friend kept quiet, he would have been okay.
    This is not an open beta, this is a soft launch given with an apology.
  • Options
    drussivdrussiv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tbh I don't really care about my friends character, he is levelling a cleric anyway now, which is much nicer to go together in a queue than the GWF that got permabanned.

I was just thinking about the recent AH exploits.
  • Options
    chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What is up with the cat? Someone told me it's just a normal companion that gives a stat boost, but when I inspected one, it had no stats???

What%27s%20up%20with%20the%20cat2.jpg