test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Petition] New Servers

xydsxlegendxydsxlegend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello everyone,
This is a petition for new servers. Everyone know the servers been down for the economy problems. After they fix the AD and economy exploit allow players to transfer to a new server(free). I am sure making a new server is faster then anything else. If you would like new servers post your server name below.

Server Name: Legend
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Early Gamer Get the Levels"
by Profesor Legend

Profesor%20Legend.jpg
Post edited by xydsxlegend on

Comments

• Options
    fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want a wipe, not a new server. But since we won't see any wipes then yeah, a new server that will never be merged, sure, that would be fine, they could name it. Server Name: No exploting here, go to the other server for that.
  • Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Petitions are against the forum rules.
  • Options
    myth1064myth1064 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No........
  • Options
    mcleod71mcleod71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    doesn't matter the sploiters would just make toons there and find the next exploit
  • Options
    j0mberwakij0mberwaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mcleod71 wrote: »
    doesn't matter the sploiters would just make toons there and find the next exploit

QFE again. You can't fix something that's broken by dusting it into one corner and hoping the glass will clean itself up. Ban the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of exploiters, then figure out how to make the economy... 'okay'?
    4895b885-3d65-48d2-9eb2-d940289d7be4_zps8e4ae678.jpg
    WTB Big-Giant Robot Camels, tbh...
  • Options
    surv1vor1surv1vor1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    j0mberwaki wrote: »
    QFE again. You can't fix something that's broken by dusting it into one corner and hoping the glass will clean itself up. Ban the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of exploiters, then figure out how to make the economy... 'okay'?

Banning people from a free game doesn't cause them any grief. Takes 5 minutes to make a new account. This is why I typically only play games with a fee to begin playing. I really hope NWO does good, but I feel the F2P will cause issues with spamming/hacking/botting that will drive away a lot of good players/founders.
  • Options
    kdevillkdevill Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    This is actually a pretty **** good idea. But don't allow transfers. That's the EXACT same thing as a wipe except only for the people that want a wipe, The people that don't can just stay on their own server and hope things got resolved properly. All this done after the exploits themselves have been fixed of course.

Or maybe one server that doesn't allow transfers and one that does then merge the other three, guess that could work too.

Either case +1 to half your idea.
  • Options
    genryu20genryu20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    Just so you all know, they arent going to make a new server just for non exploiters. Only get new servers if all the current ones are failing to hold all the people flooding them. And by the looks of all the thread posts with people leaving, a new server just isnt going to happen ^_^
  • Options
    j0mberwakij0mberwaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I did WTB a pay server not long ago. I'm still pro-that idea.
    4895b885-3d65-48d2-9eb2-d940289d7be4_zps8e4ae678.jpg
    WTB Big-Giant Robot Camels, tbh...