test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A what if thread.

wastingsanitywastingsanity Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If there is a character wipe, which I would be fine with to restore the balance of the game. But I would have a small list of demands to go with the wipe. Mainly because I spent time and effort on characters who would end up completely disappearing. Now with that being said, here is how we will make sure that everyone feels that the wipe is fair and just.

Founders would get a coin or item that will level their character to 20 - 25 and a full suit of basic (green) gear/weapons. 2 crafting paths of their choice become level 4 and gain 3 crafters for each path.

Basic players and Founders would get Zen or AD based off of play time or various rewards from the Zen market. Examples- Mounts, bags, character slots, etc.

What do you all think? Typically it comes down to risk vs reward. If the reward could be equal to the time that we had put in to the game. I see no real risk of losing the characters we have.

PS: And put diminishing returns on Crowd Control abilities for at least pvp and fix stealth so people can not see rogues at max range. Thank you.
Post edited by wastingsanity on

Comments

• jerryskid103jerryskid103 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10
    edited May 2013
    What if cupcakes were not soooooo deliicous? What if trees were not made of wood? It would be sadness in my pants.
  • vernedndvernednd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    memestache.com_166742_1334278814.jpg
    Fighter.jpg
  • wastingsanitywastingsanity Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What if... there were no trolls? Aaah you see what I did there?
  • dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    94742.jpg
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34