test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Purchasing Guild Repository's

kroshlordkroshlord Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Basically there needs to be a better way to purchase Guild Repository tabs. I have no problem with them costing AD i understand that the game makers need to make money, not a problem at all. But what i do have a problem is the purchasing of anyone 1 tab comes down to one person alone! Not Cool! As this is something that benefits the entire guild then this should fall to all of those in the guild.

The first tab that you can but is 150k AD
Second 300k AD
The third and so on seems to cost double of the previous (could anyone verify this), that is a lot of AD for any one person to cough up for the benefit of every other in the guild! For me a really easy way to sort this would be to copy the mechanic for adding gold to the guild bank but make it for astral diamonds. That way all those that want to help can either by grinding or buying Zen then putting AD in the bank.

But something i hope your already working that would help in many ways in the name of guilds is adding Guild Quests and challenges.

EX - your guild must run 10 lvl 60 dungeons in a full group of guild members to earn 20k AD. or something to that effect and so on.....

But anyway guys lets here your thoughts and hopefully a Dev will give us some input/update and help us put our minds at ease. :o
Post edited by kroshlord on

Comments

• Options
    bsggreenonebsggreenone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This I must agree on, I don't know about everyone but me myself have trouble grinding up AD. This is majorly due to buying my weight in ID scrolls and slowly gearing myself up via the broker despite my efforts in crafting ad in leadership and doing all of the daily quests.
    having to then see if i can afford to donate 150k or even 300k AD to the guild bank to open up a repository is a bit steep for my poor purse strings. I would quite like to see an AD deposit system implemented into the guild bank as then it would make it a lot easier on the guild members being able to freely donate towards unlocking repositories.
    I also have a problem with the seals as it seems every time I have an amount close to 40 seals of what ever animal/mythical creature, it appears I've out levelled the gear that I wanted by at least 5 levels making it completely useless for me.
    A possible idea to 'nerf' the seals maybe? say every 40 of what every trinket you have to hand into the bounty hunter you receive 5 seals maybe? just an idea though.
  • Options
    roundedrounded Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think you should implement and AD donate system in the guild for upgrading the guild.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I also have a problem with the seals as it seems every time I have an amount close to 40 seals of what ever animal/mythical creature, it appears I've out levelled the gear that I wanted by at least 5 levels making it completely useless for me.
    A possible idea to 'nerf' the seals maybe? say every 40 of what every trinket you have to hand into the bounty hunter you receive 5 seals maybe? just an idea though.

Good point i found this to be a problem too, but i'm going to use them to boost my next toon as you can buy the gear and not have it bound to you. But for your main its been pretty useless. Nice idea
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Something else i have found to be annoying about the guild bank is no double click to deposit or remove items, this is something pretty simple and would be very easy to install.
  • Options
    delionivercourtdelionivercourt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 86
    edited May 2013
    I fully agree there should be a donate AD to guild to help upgrade the guild bank I also think they should implement a way so we can have our own guild hall or house or something so our guild members have a place to hang out if they are just wanting to socialize a bit.

The donate should not be that hard as they have it for foundry reviews already so just add it into the guild system.
  • Options
    trevien29trevien29 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Either a donate diamonds options or have the guild earn a percentage of what the members do. As the members earn, the guild does too.
  • Options
    delionivercourtdelionivercourt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 86
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    rickfrankrickfrank Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i hate to ruin your plan, but i will because i planned on doing the same thing with my seals. unless your next toon is the same class you can't see other classes gear on the seal vendors only your own class. therefore you have to buy the gear and give it to another toon of the same class. you could perhaps sell it on the ah or find someone who leveled your new class and do a seal trade deal or something but directly buying with your toon and using is impossible unless it is the same class.
    4.jpg
  • Options
    postiga23postiga23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13
    edited May 2013
    been thinking bout that a lot.. trying to help my guild master but its not easy... my sugestion is.. mas like a bank in each repository and every guild can deposit de amount he wants.. when the total AD required to get the repository is reached it automatically unlocks? easy uhn? and possible tho :)
  • Options
    drenchkatdrenchkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Has anyone been able to put crafting resources in their guild banks? I can trade them or put them on the AH but it does not allow me to put them in our guild bank.