test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seeking adult oriented, mature guild with dedicated management. Beholder.

tsundereknighttsundereknight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
As the title says I am just looking for a guild. I prefer adult oriented atmospheres where mature players can have fun and laugh about nearly any topics. I would rather not be censored in any way, shape or form but at the same time understand that those moments are few and far between.

I am a player that will most likely spend a large amount of time each day on the game and would like to have people consistently on that I can talk to or play with. The last few guilds I have tried had a small member count and I often found myself being the only one on. The leaders of said guilds were very friendly but obvious did not have the time to give the guild enough love to grow.

I just hit 60 today so my gear score is not amazing but I am going to put forth a lot of effort to fix that. My character is a Halfling Guardian. HALFLING POWER!!!!!!
Post edited by tsundereknight on

Comments

• Options
    bor3dstiffbor3dstiff Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sign me up as well! This is exactly the type of guild i'm looking for, no treading lightly or censoring what I say for fear of offending someone that can't take a joke. I just re-rolled a TR because I feel the GF was too slow at most things and I actually can't remember his name atm.... :p So I will edit this as soon as the servers are back online or at least the gateway.
  • Options
    tsundereknighttsundereknight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems this whole AD Zen disaster that they let get out of control is taking up all the attention from the guild forums :(
  • Options
    alchemydevilalchemydevil Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You have summarized exactly what I seek in a guild. I would very much like to find a guild that fits this description.
  • Options
    jokeznzjokeznz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am the same. Perhaps we should begin our own and grow from there? I mean us four :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I have the time but creating and leading is quite a bit of work. Was hoping to avoid that!!
  • Options
    gillwinngillwinn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    level 50 wizzy, looking for same also on beholder server
  • Options
    myschaellamyschaella Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Then look no further guys

Minions of Lloth is a Mature relaxed guild. Vent, web, FB. Tired of the WOW boy ninja looter zerg fest, then join Minions and experience all the fun and find all those secrets other guilds miss.

We are on Beholder , if any of you are interested either send me a message here or contact me in game on Daemonweaver@myschaella or ask in Protectors enclave for Minions of Lloth officer. We are a 24hr international guild so any and all Mature players with good sense of humour are welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bor3dstiffbor3dstiff Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well... after the rollback I am now a level 4 Rogue and have to do the starting areas again! lol

My characters name is Aelar though, will be asking for an invite to MoL when I get online later :)
  • Options
    shadezzzzshadezzzz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey all! SHDS here, FEVER clan is recruiting casual mature members to chill out and to have some fun with! We are a large multigaming clan with a community focus. Check is out at
    http://feverclan.com/forums/forum.html
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    myschaella wrote: »
    Then look no further guys

Minions of Lloth is a Mature relaxed guild. Vent, web, FB. Tired of the WOW boy ninja looter zerg fest, then join Minions and experience all the fun and find all those secrets other guilds miss.

We are on Beholder , if any of you are interested either send me a message here or contact me in game on Daemonweaver@myschaella or ask in Protectors enclave for Minions of Lloth officer. We are a 24hr international guild so any and all Mature players with good sense of humour are welcome.

Tried looking for you in game but apparently according to the server you do not exist.
  • Options
    myschaellamyschaella Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Maybe I was not online but if you are on Beholder I am there most of the day and evening till midnight cet.
    Please don't give up if you send me your in game name and handle I will keep an eye out for you np :)
    Look forward to meeting you soon.
    Have fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nickreaknickreak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also check out -- Night Masks-- we are extremely organized. We expect our players to be in vent while playing. Good communication is key. And it separates the best guilds from the norm . Our leaders have led top ww guilds in eq2 and gw2. MSG me @nickreak or do a /who night masks to talk to anyone. We currently have 5 60s and 6 others above 49. Our non 60s have full pop gear for when they ding.:)