test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ohh The Irony!

psylenczarpsylenczar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
"They would seize from the moon the way to ruin and riches."

The amount of foresight your team possesses is terrifying. I will be overly cautious playing future guessing games posted from your Facebook page.

My side note: However long the server may be down to resolve issues related to the economy, I must admit, the NW staffers are doing a great job handling this particular situation. Everyone complained that something needed to be done to fix the problem. Now it's being fixed and many are complaining how long it's taking. CALM DOWN! Things like this take time to organize an action plan, develop and implement changes. So be thankful that the Dev team, took time away from their friends and families on a Sunday to enhance your overall gaming experience. I doubt the over possessive, sense-of-entitlement MMO community would have understanding for the Development staff at PWE NW and let them enjoy their day off.

To the NW staff, I for one say thank you for spending your Sunday at work for the betterment of this game. Cheers!
Post edited by psylenczar on

Comments

• Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The NWN staff have nothing to do with this.
  • Options
    maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    charononus wrote: »
    The NWN staff have nothing to do with this.

lol what? me no get it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    athiuenathiuen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Didn't Obsidian Studios do NWN?
  • Options
    aeolis1aeolis1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    psylenczar wrote: »
    So be thankful that the Dev team, took time away from their friends and families on a Sunday to enhance your overall gaming experience. I doubt the over possessive, sense-of-entitlement MMO community would have understanding for the Development staff at NWN and let them enjoy their day off.

Don't be ridiculous. They're working on Sunday because they didn't do a good job of fixing these issues during normal work time. There is nothing to be grateful for. They're in a business of developing and delivering a high quality work product, which requires overtime work and around the clock support.
  • Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    athiuen wrote: »
    Didn't Obsidian Studios do NWN?

Obsidian did NWN2
  • Options
    ikagawaikagawa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 106
    edited May 2013
    lol what? me no get it...

The OP is a moron. NWN is Neverwinter Nights, which has nothing to do with Cryptic or Perfect World.
  • Options
    realbahalielrealbahaliel Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ikagawa wrote: »
    The OP is a moron. NWN is Neverwinter Nights, which has nothing to do with Cryptic or Perfect World.
    Insulting people just cause he mistyped. As if you had never mistyped anything in your life. . .
  • Options
    ikagawaikagawa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 106
    edited May 2013
    Insulting people just cause he mistyped. As if you had never mistyped anything in your life. . .

Sentient ramen has never been plagued with the downfalls that face humanity on a daily basis.
  • Options
    northwind2008northwind2008 Member Posts: 64
    edited May 2013
    "They would seize from the moon the way to ruin and riches."

The amount of foresight your team possesses is terrifying. I will be overly cautious playing future guessing games posted from your Facebook page.

My side note: However long the server may be down to resolve issues related to the economy, I must admit, the NW staffers are doing a great job handling this particular situation. Everyone complained that something needed to be done to fix the problem. Now it's being fixed and many are complaining how long it's taking. CALM DOWN! Things like this take time to organize an action plan, develop and implement changes. So be thankful that the Dev team, took time away from their friends and families on a Sunday to enhance your overall gaming experience. I doubt the over possessive, sense-of-entitlement MMO community would have understanding for the Development staff at PWE NW and let them enjoy their day off.

To the NW staff, I for one say thank you for spending your Sunday at work for the betterment of this game. Cheers!
    They knew about this weeks ago from all the trouble tickets and complaints. This just didn't happen today.

They are covering their asses now because its been getting worse, it hit the breaking point today.
  • Options
    psylenczarpsylenczar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aeolis1 wrote: »
    There is nothing to be grateful for.

Why play if you have nothing to be grateful for?
    aeolis1 wrote: »
    which requires overtime work and around the clock support.

Again, thank you dev team for working overtime and around the clock to support ungrateful asshats who criticize you doing your job. This guy is obviously entitled to a flawless game release delivered to him on a silver platter.

I personally would like to walk into this guys work place and tell him how he improperly filled out his TPS reports. Till then...
  • Options
    direbornedireborne Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, I don't think most of us are playing to show PWE our gratitude. It really, really isn't on my list of reasons to play. At all.

And I don't see how PWE deserve a thanks for frantically scrambling to fix something that shouldn't have happened in the first place, no less something were aware of and didn't bother until the **** hit the fan big time.
  • Options
    aelvez0120aelvez0120 Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    Why play if you have nothing to be grateful for?

Again, thank you dev team for working overtime and around the clock to support ungrateful asshats who criticize you doing your job. This guy is obviously entitled to a flawless game release delivered to him on a silver platter.

I personally would like to walk into this guys work place and tell him how he improperly filled out his TPS reports. Till then...
    Yes, more @ss kissing is exactly what we needed.