test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

To all the people that said they would quit if no wipe

narathkornarathkor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Peace out, don't let the door hit you. Cya in the next game, oh and I will be messaging the thread starters in game just to see who was full of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> (which I bet is at least 95% of you)
Please check out my foundry quests!
The Sins of the Father NW-DLN6BC8NX
A Name For Yourself NW-DRBWMCFL4
Click Here To Visit The Official Thread
Post edited by narathkor on

Comments

• edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    My forum name is different than my @handle, so how will you message me in game?
  • saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well this thread gave me cancer.
  • jerryskid103jerryskid103 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10
    edited May 2013
    Cancer sux!

oh and the OP forgot to add "Can I has Ur Stuffs"
  • pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    edge1986 wrote: »
    My forum name is different than my @handle, so how will you message me in game?

Because all messages need to be sent ingame right?
  • jerryskid103jerryskid103 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10
    edited May 2013
    double post
  • pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    double post
  • deacon777deacon777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also: If you are on Dragon server. Send anything you can to Cricket Fel@deacon777 if you are quitting. Ill take whatever you have. Crafting mats, crafting assets, bags, epics, pots, scrolls, keys, mounts, badge gear, pvp gear, whatever. Just cash out everything you can and send it to me. :)

If you really are leaving because there will be no wipe, consider sending me everything you have as insurance that you wont be tempted to ever come back. :D
  • edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    pboar2006 wrote: »
    Because all messages need to be sent ingame right?

Umm, because the OP said he will be sending messages in game to see who is still playing. Guess reading isn't your strong suit?
  • narathkornarathkor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why would I want their stuff, they demanded a wipe so they obviously have nothing of value lol.
    Please check out my foundry quests!
    The Sins of the Father NW-DLN6BC8NX
    A Name For Yourself NW-DRBWMCFL4
    Click Here To Visit The Official Thread
  • wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    narathkor wrote: »
    Peace out, don't let the door hit you. Cya in the next game, oh and I will be messaging the thread starters in game just to see who was full of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> (which I bet is at least 95% of you)

You're way past cool, dude. I've formulated the hypothesis that most of the people whining for a wipe are the ones who used the exploit and know they will probably be banned. They want to wipe all of our progress so that they can just make a new account and be on par with us. That's why there's so many of them on here trolling all of a sudden.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • forumponeyforumponey Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i yeah its a game, a free to play game to. i enjoy it and will probably play it till i get bored and something else comes out like it always will.
  • princecharmingsprincecharmings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm out, Icarus online coming out for KR, makes this game looks like 1/10.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=t56eGWgziKU
  • vassilizaitsevvassilizaitsev Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm out, Icarus online coming out for KR, makes this game looks like 1/10.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=t56eGWgziKU

Truthfully, it looks just like another asian grindy trash mmo like Tera. While Tera had a great combat system, the rest of the game is pretty terrible. I hate to say it, but this game looks even worse then Tera. I can't really tell, but the combat system also looks like tab target like GW2. Have fun with that. I'll stick around here till ESO and Wildstar release.