test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which T2 set for Trickster Rogue?

nastainastai Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Swashbuckling, Sinister, or Master Assassin?

Posting on GD because TR forum is zzz.
Post edited by nastai on

Comments

• viyroeviyroe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Swashbuckling
  • nastainastai Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For the fastest rotation on skills/dailies?

Master Assassin's seems like it'd be good for pvp. Pop the daily and get a big burst in damage.
  • callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Swash bucking set add powers & RECOVERY as a part of 4 set bonus, tot he tune of 9xx some i believe im wearing it but too lazy to check.
  • skennyjensskennyjens Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where can I buy the T2 set?

I can only see the Battle Scavenger set in the Trade of Blades.
  • braxzanabraxzana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Battle Scavenger is the only PvP set I found listed (I got mine off the Auction House since I do not PvP at all). The Trade of Blades is the Glory / PvP vendor area, so that's the only armor you'll find for sale there. I imagine the other armors are only dropped from dungeon bosses (or bought in the auction house if they are not bind-on-pickup).
  • xoololxoolol Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nastai wrote: »
    Swashbuckling, Sinister, or Master Assassin?

Posting on GD because TR forum is zzz.

Swashbuckling by far (you have an 100% uptime from the 4p) also the Swashbuckling NonSetThings (for example the Daggers) are a higher T2 than Master/Sinister Off Set Pieces (Its Ancient>Swash>Sinister>Master i beleave)
  • mastoras78mastoras78 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any link with a gearing guide? I mean once you hit 60's what is the route you should take to start gearing your toon. Best set for PvP ? Is the glory set a good start or i should just buy and sell these items so i can aquire better ? What about epic weapons,belt,rings etc ? Sorry for so many questions but i couldnt find any info. Thanx in advance