test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I demand a refund!

bmgropeybmgropey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The economy is forever changed for the worse, gear is still floating around from the CW/GF exploits, this bug has been in since launch and I'm sure people have abused this to get multiple if not everything off the zen market, ah, professions, mounts, anything they want.

Nothing short of a rollback to day 1 with everyone having they're currencies reset will prevent this game's demise. Look at the forums, twitter, your fans, players, and people that have sunk large amounts of money and time intot he game are ASKING for a wipe.

Wipe or refund me all the money I've spent on this game.
Post edited by bmgropey on

Comments

• davan9kdavan9k Member Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    sign. im so pissed i want my money back.
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - never(exploitfree)winter
  • lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah a refund is in order.
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes. I'm sure they will grant refunds based on a post on forums. If you really want a refund try contacting customer support directly instead of being a bunch of drama queens on a gaming forum.
  • l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You might get banned from the forums for making a thread like this but if you exploit they will just 72 hours smack you on the wrist.
  • juzaisjuzais Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So... why do you expect a refund after spending money on a beta test? I see common sense is far removed from this forum thread ^^
    edited May 2013
    juzais wrote: »
    So... why do you expect a refund after spending money on a beta test? I see common sense is far removed from this forum thread ^^

service not done - period. man if they want they could try to get the money of thousands recharges back. have fun pwe, you messed up. i charge back no matter what.
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Yes.. Hello.. I paid to get access to an open beta. Can I please have my money back?"

"Thousands of recharges" I highly doubt.
  • adhal81adhal81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    If you really wanted a refund you wouldn't be posting it in forums, you would be in contact with their customer service department. No, you just want to stomp your feet and make a scene. You will still be playing a month from now. Grow up.
  • narathkornarathkor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    davan you got the product you purchased, if you do a charge back rather than take the proper actions contacting the company for a refund request then you are liable for fraud charges my friend.
    Please check out my foundry quests!
    The Sins of the Father NW-DLN6BC8NX
    A Name For Yourself NW-DRBWMCFL4
    Click Here To Visit The Official Thread
  • midnightrider55midnightrider55 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tumblr_llmp5kTySO1qcppf0o1_500.jpg
  • dracothdracoth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I demand you take a seat and calm down there fella, also take a few deep breathes before you kill some random guy that suddenly annoys at your most mental peak of state...

^Simple a funny joke, not meant cause any harm
    edited May 2013
    what acces ? its f2p i dont have to pay for acces. thats not the service- and to the other guy: charge back is a matter of a few clicks. i can do both - charge back AND motivate other people to do the same on that board in a matter of minutes. amazing, isnt it ?
  • subjugatedirlsubjugatedirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rapticor wrote: »
    "Yes.. Hello.. I paid to get access to an open beta. Can I please have my money back?"

"Thousands of recharges" I highly doubt.

Highly doubt nothing, my friend. When people feel they have been cheated and in this case a lot of people were with the crazy inflation of everything ever refunds are in order and any company that has had an issue with goods or services rendered knows this.
  • falson1falson1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    adhal81 wrote: »
    If you really wanted a refund you wouldn't be posting it in forums, you would be in contact with their customer service department. No, you just want to stomp your feet and make a scene. You will still be playing a month from now. Grow up.

This is 100% truth right here. Lol
    edited May 2013
    falson1 wrote: »

because it must take the whole day ( or night in my case ) to do so. seems legit.
  • falson1falson1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    davan9k wrote: »
    what acces ? its f2p i dont have to pay for acces. thats not the service- and to the other guy: charge back is a matter of a few clicks. i can do both - charge back AND motivate other people to do the same on that board in a matter of minutes. amazing, isnt it ?

You just let us know how that goes, I have looked up visa/mastercard chargebacks and they are not easy to do. The BUYER must prove they did not receive the items they paid for, its very easy to prove you did receive them. Not only will they deny the chargeback, they will ban you for attempting it. LOL!
  • subjugatedirlsubjugatedirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    falson1 wrote: »

It is, worst part about most of these posts are that 97% of the people posting spent 5 dollars and are PIST about EVERYTHING. :3
  • purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    If people paid, they paid to play the game. you paid for the early beta and all the other virtual goods and and there all still there. I didnt pay to get on the AH or to buy and trade.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    If you would like a refund please contact support to do so.

Account related and billing issues can't be solved on the forums and I promise you the other feedback is duly noted.

There are no conclusive plans on the next step other than an all out wipe is not on the table. Exploiters, however, will be reprimanded accordingly.
This discussion has been closed.