test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FULL WIPE.......Nothing else will fix it

porkchop81porkchop81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 95
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
http://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/1eebyi/an_exploiter_claims_to_have_made_almost_six/

Full wipe, if they have mules none of this will be fixed. Come on PW and Cryptic if we legal/legitimate players are saying wipe then DO IT.

Comments

• Options
    rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why do these threads keep being posted? They have said over and over no wipes. Do you think 200 new threads on the forums will change that?
  • Options
    porkchop81porkchop81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    read the link....if they dont full wipe then once it comes back up the economy will be screwed again.........please lets do this right........you cant band aid an arterial cut.......fix it right.
  • Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    They arent doing wipes. Posting over and over about it wont change that fact.
  • Options
    zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    porkchop81 wrote: »
    read the link....if they dont full wipe then once it comes back up the economy will be screwed again.........please lets do this right........you cant band aid an arterial cut.......fix it right.

Agreed. Total wipe is the only fix that will reset the economy to where it needs to be, anything else is a bandaid fix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The exploiters are flaunting about their mules and their gear........we need to wipe.........if they bring it back up it wont fix it.....they are total screwed OUR economy
  • Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The exploiters are flaunting about their mules and their gear........we need to wipe.........if they bring it back up it wont fix it.....they are total screwed OUR economy

Well that sucks

Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 1h
    @omgitzslashgame I see people saying "wipe" -- do you mean like a complete, beginning-of-time wipe? I can guarantee that won't happen
  • Options
    dwg38dwg38 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please, for the love of all that is holy, let go of a wipe. Go wipe yourself!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Read the link I put up.........he is just one and he started late. He got a 3 day ban when he was caught and has made $7,500. He is only one character......he has brought the AD-ZEN exchange down and that hurts everyone.
  • Options
    caitatoniccaitatonic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame/status/336253117937090560

Not happening. Can we stop these wipe threads now?
  • Options
    wildoxitwildoxit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please wipe this F-UP and start over again... I have spent 500$ on founders and ZEN and if it’s all refunded I have no problem starting over again... leveling is cake so let’s get started. . .
  • Options
    iluvatarrulesiluvatarrules Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/1eebyi/an_exploiter_claims_to_have_made_almost_six/

Full wipe, if they have mules none of this will be fixed. Come on PW and Cryptic if we legal/legitimate players are saying wipe then DO IT.

Do you seriously believe that a company can wipe characters that people have paid for both in time and money? You my friend are oblivious.Also you are quite rush too. Not many people knew about this exploit ( including you who is yelling in this thread) before hand. Those that knew will get banned. They have mules? Still banned. Economy broken? All I noticed was the prices in the zen /AD going up for 30 min and then coming down again in 1 hour intervals. Masses always yell and rush like you do but you know what? Masses are usually oblivious...
  • Options
    aelvez0120aelvez0120 Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    No thanks, I prefer keeping my character in a game nobody plays 3 months from now.