test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Its all my fault :(

labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I never learn . Game after game I do the same thing .
I just mindlessly go along enjoying the game. I run around with this insane urge to ' see everything '. And I never get in on any of the exploits.
No free epic gear for me . No free unlimited AD . No free cat . WTH when will I learn how to play a MMO ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rd87rd87 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Atleast you get to keep your account.
  • Options
    liquidc86liquidc86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ehehehe i share your pain bro :)
    nothing to see here
  • Options
    zeuseason411zeuseason411 Member Posts: 107
    edited May 2013
    Seriously, learn to exploit or GTFO!

Sucks I'm in the same boat, I should have exploited the repeat quest to 60 then exploit one-shot bosses for phat lootz, then sell said phat lootz to the AH/AD exploiters for even phatter lootz and then sold my account on ebay for hundreds of $$$. Can't win for losing.
  • Options
    ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got news for you. Some of the sploiters will fall thru the cracks and get to keep their accounts too...
  • Options
    kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All the blame is not yours alone labbb. Im sorry to say I did the same thing.
  • Options
    zodatzodat Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here I was stabbing mobs like some kind of fool!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    athiuenathiuen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ogarious wrote: »
    I got news for you. Some of the sploiters will fall thru the cracks and get to keep their accounts too...

Some? Probably most.
  • Options
    dracothdracoth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For me exploiting isn't fun... Of course I never needed to use the AH and stuff... Just that you lose the fun out of playing a easy game... I have no qualms with players who like playing a easy game using cheat codes and stuff... Just that I want to play with difficulty and have goals in this game such as farming the said AD and try to get a cool epic piece of gear... then it feels rewarding... Though if tried that route it will be like: Aw... cool... a nice piece of gear *throws it out for a better piece like a rich kid*

Then there's: Aww yeah THATS HOW YOU DO IT!!! Then show it off like a trophy after wiping away your blood sweat and tears (Metaphorically) But when you have something like with the rich kid sort of deal... everything is like... Meh... and that's it... just "meh"
  • Options
    gebertengeberten Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    labbb wrote: »
    I just mindlessly go along enjoying the game. I run around with this insane urge to ' see everything '. And I never get in on any of the exploits.
    No free epic gear for me . No free unlimited AD . No free cat . WTH when will I learn how to play a MMO ?

This is just a game. We don't need cheaters/exploiters! How old are you? *lol*
    ==================================================
    --- Stay heavy! \m/ ---
    ==================================================
  • Options
    mcleod71mcleod71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    me too I was to busy actually playing the game
  • Options
    vernedndvernednd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    labbb wrote: »

Darn it! I was copying you!
    =p

CheerS!
    Fighter.jpg
  • Options
    xaciusxacius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic just needs to make Epics BoP outside of crafting and "random" drops..boss level drops should all be BoP and make sure they don't have a highschool kid program the AH program that allows negative values. That..pretty much null and voids all the exploits that have been coming about that actually effect everyone not just some afking fool in pvp.
  • Options
    narathkornarathkor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just follow kripparian on twitch tv and he will show you how to exploit every game that comes out, and then go omg why did I get banned I only made 100 gold cooking ghost peppers, I knew something was fishy with that but thought hey I like gold.
    Please check out my foundry quests!
    The Sins of the Father NW-DLN6BC8NX
    A Name For Yourself NW-DRBWMCFL4
    Click Here To Visit The Official Thread