test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HotN founder to support full wipe if....

bcomptonbcompton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Personally I think a full wipe will never happen and should not be done.After all what are you going to do when the next exploit, yes there will be one, happens.. you going to do another full wipe..

however if you was to do a full wipe I would support it if:
1: the severs are taken off line for a period of time to fix most of the current known issues and class balancing (enough with the nerfing)
2: all zen purchased will be returned to the zen wallets
3: founders packs will receive the full benefits of their packs to include the "new" head start time which at this point needs to be called an official launch
4: all players should receive some form of in game compensation be it AD's, character slot, respec token, or bag of holding

the reason why do I not mention the punishment of the exploiters is for the simple fact that no matter how hard you try you will never really do anything that will hurt them and most likely hurt some innocent people in the process.

Good luck NW team this is surely a PR nighmare (just ask the diablo 3 team)
Post edited by bcompton on

Comments

• burneburne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Id rather not lose my character progress.. But something's got to happen.
  • kajiwhtkajiwht Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    considering the situation... full wipe might be better... as the auction house glitch wasnt the only one exploited...
    We can see mob throwing from cliffs, boss glitches, foundrys with elite mobs in a hole... and a whole lot of array of other glitches that has been explored... although they have far less consequences they have flooded the market with tier 1s and dropped the price of tier 1 up to 10000 AD.... I`m sure it was not intended to be that common or cheap...
    but I support your... IF there should be a wipe idea
    And dont forget the divine coins ; ;I dont wanna have to wait <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> more days to get the archangel we should not lose those!!!!!!!!!
    And I`m sure a lot of people wouldnt want to wait days just so the founders can enjoy a headstart... so if they could just change that into another form of compensation would be better... such as 500 ZEN for guardian and 1000 ZEN for hon or extra slots in bank and so on
  • theottiestottertheottiestotter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think the devs should listen to their HotN founders since they most likely paid the most. :P
  • bcomptonbcompton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kajiwht wrote: »
    And dont forget the divine coins ; ;I dont wanna have to wait <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> more days to get the archangel we should not lose those!!!!!!!!!
    And I`m sure a lot of people wouldnt want to wait days just so the founders can enjoy a headstart... so if they could just change that into another form of compensation would be better... such as 500 ZEN for guardian and 1000 ZEN for hon or something like that

Yeah I thought of the Celestial coins too but that would probably bee asking for a little much.. I like your head start idea but think it would just be simpler to just keep the packs as is. my point #4 was intented to give something to the non founders.