test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

same mistake again? picture inside...

phillight86phillight86 Member Posts: 42
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Post edited by phillight86 on

Comments

• thezarzethezarze Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is that pic from right now, or is it from way back? Because either way......they cant be that incompetent ....can they?
  • phillight86phillight86 Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    thezarze wrote: »
    Is that pic from right now, or is it from way back? Because either way......they cant be that incompetent ....can they?

its from another game of pwe. this exploit was in a game before nwo comes out... and in nwo the same **** ah was build so it works again :)... rofl
  • davan9kdavan9k Member Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    omg thats so epic.
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - never(exploitfree)winter
  • thezarzethezarze Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know which game the pic is from, is from STO, another Cryptic game , i was being sarcastic ;)
  • rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That's a fail on massive proportions if this is the case.
    Seriously, someone needs to be fired for that, how on earth can you let that happen.
    This has to be fake, no one is that stupid, are they?
  • solidor80solidor80 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    this is the future of NWO if they dont fix the game,total wipe is needed.
  • phillight86phillight86 Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    /bumb

10 chars
  • itzkiiingitzkiiing Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    /bump.. wow
  • helbourne63helbourne63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    Fool me once...shame on you; Fool me twice....DOH!
    Helbourne
    Hero of the North
  • davan9kdavan9k Member Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    bump LOL /10chars
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - never(exploitfree)winter
  • kynttilakynttila Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    rofl... really...
  • wolfrat14wolfrat14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Perfect World allows this to happen deliberately. They know what they are doing and are totally complicit. This picture is the evidence, honestly. By flooding the game world with Astral Diamonds they render Astral Diamonds worthless, forcing people who want to purchase things with Zen to spend more real-life money on Zen since they can no longer use Astral Diamonds.
  • tormenator1377tormenator1377 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL, might be why STO went F2P because it wasn't when it came out!
  • vywyvvywyv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I support a total wipe as well. I would rather lose ~1 month of play time than play with an extremely broken economy.
  • moonraisamoonraisa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic isn't known for having rockstar programmers, and STO was certainly built as a cash grab abusing the Star Trek franchise for purposes non-other than corporate greed. The fact that they allowed this to happen twice is just pure stupidity.
  • tormenator1377tormenator1377 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wolfrat14 wrote: »
    Perfect World allows this to happen deliberately. They know what they are doing and are totally complicit. This picture is the evidence, honestly. By flooding the game world with Astral Diamonds they render Astral Diamonds worthless, forcing people who want to purchase things with Zen to spend more real-life money on Zen since they can no longer use Astral Diamonds.

Exactly, although we can't ever prove it...
  • lexthegreatlexthegreat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thezarze wrote: »

HAHAHAHA.

Oh gosh thank you for that laugh.

So what you are saying is that Cryptic and PW are completely incompetent? Yeah, I kind of figured this out with the way they are handling NW.

I mean really, making the same mistake twice? Lol.
  • vladious1977vladious1977 Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL, might be why STO went F2P because it wasn't when it came out!

It has always been free to play. You might be thinking of another game. They did have a buy in for early closed beta just like NWO but it has always been a free to play title.
  • mcleod71mcleod71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It has always been free to play. You might be thinking of another game. They did have a buy in for early closed beta just like NWO but it has always been a free to play title.

you're wrong they did have a sub fee that's why they had the lifetime subscription option
  • tomalak011tomalak011 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013

I was subbed to STO, so you're wrong.

They even had a lifetime sub option.
  • daowacedaowace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, they're hiring a replacement for one of the programmers, right?

..right?
  • ikagawaikagawa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 106
    edited May 2013

Fact checking is hard.
  • mosey3mosey3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wow........
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea, STO was a sub only game for the first year of its life. They tested the F2P waters on CO before they dared to do it STO.
  • macabrivsmacabrivs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 417 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    How the hell u can put negative valor in a textbox in an MMO ?

U guys need to fire the moron who develop the AH, its just unbeliveble....
  • bestcarrynabestcarryna Member Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    fire the god **** prick(s) whose responsible for coding the auction house, jesus christ i'm not the kind of person who wishes for people to lose their jobs; having this happen once in the past is somewhat acceptable BUT TWICE?! how can she slap. that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> idiot who codes the AH needs to lose his god **** job and switch professions maybe cleaning the toilets is more fitting for him
    Kaenerys - Mindflayer - TR
  • fearthemajorfearthemajor Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013

No it was not always free it had a box price and a monthly sub it was released before PWI bought Cryptic and was still part of Atari

it is you who is thinking of another game dear