test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Marriage in nw?

voidmagexvoidmagex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
i see weddy looks then can we get marry how's do's that work in neverwinter were can i get marry at?
Any one know if its turn on or is turn off or is thos 2 look's just for show?
Post edited by voidmagex on

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    The apparel is just for show.

There are no wedding mechanics in Neverwinter. :)
  • Options
    rustybladesrustyblades Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    Just for show for now, but I doubt anyone would marry your character since no one gets it... based on that massively article.... just sayin'
  • Options
    hycinthushycinthus Member Posts: 158 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Will there be housing in neverwinter?
  • Options
    watjalukinatwatjalukinat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why do weirdos always push for this...
  • Options
    hycinthushycinthus Member Posts: 158 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    voidmagex wrote: »
    i see weddy looks then can we get marry how's do's that work in neverwinter were can i get marry at?
    Any one know if its turn on or is turn off or is thos 2 look's just for show?

You can fight wearing the costumes, you won't lose stats/
  • Options
    silvertailsilvertail Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WHY would you want to get married???? I don't even want to deal with it in RL so why would you want to have to deal with it in a game?
    stealth is survival skills (and not tanking skills, that is really different)
    stealth is damage
    stealth is mobility
    stealth is everything
    everything is stealth
    Stealth make TR OP, but lack of stealth make TR useless.
  • Options
    spikeundead12spikeundead12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So if they put it in for us to be married. Do I get 2,000 astral diamonds every time she starts nagging? If not then........NO!
  • Options
    purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The apparel is just for show.

There are no wedding mechanics in Neverwinter. :)

Thank the gods. I play to get AWAY from that kinda thing!
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just for show for now, but I doubt anyone would marry your character since no one gets it... based on that massively article.... just sayin'

I don't get what you are trying to say. I read massively, and see nothing about the topic at hand. Plus, i've seen a few people with the dress in game already.

You can always role-play a wedding, people do it even in WoW, and other games that don't have the mechanics for it. You could then put in your character sheet that you are married to such and such. You could even have the same last names, who knows.
    Will there be housing in neverwinter?

From an interview at mmorpg:
    Q: Are there any intentions of adding player housing?

Andy Velasquez: The design team has definitely discussed the possibility of player housing. While it won’t be available at launch, it’s certainly on our internal list of features up for consideration with future expansions and updates.

I've seen foundries that say they are not quests, but housing for their guilds or selves. You could always do that until it's in. Make a quest, but be very clear it's not a quest in the description, like a house you want.
  • Options
    silvertailsilvertail Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For me to get married and STAY that way I want 5,000 AD a day and then 1,000 for every time I have to put up with his BS. Then we would even need the AD bug in the game. LOL
    stealth is survival skills (and not tanking skills, that is really different)
    stealth is damage
    stealth is mobility
    stealth is everything
    everything is stealth
    Stealth make TR OP, but lack of stealth make TR useless.
  • Options
    voidmagexvoidmagex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ok ty for info