test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No wipe change currency

hiroprotagonistshiroprotagonists Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Make diamonds worthless. Change to a new currency. All those that legitimately purchased would be converted to the new currency. All those that illegally distributed billions to multiple accounts it would null. Infusing into economy would be null because diamonds wouldn't be recognized. Might even consider changing zen currency too. thoughts?
Post edited by hiroprotagonists on

Comments

• jnaathrajnaathra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    See that would just <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off lots of people.

I legitimately paid for 600k with my guardian pack.
    Then I legitimately earned another 2 million.

So you want me to give up that 2 million.

Screw that.
    Scout Tragold - "I haven't lived this long by being brave... it's just another word for stupid."
  • ro7shadowro7shadow Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    What about items that were bought with diamonds and distributed all over the place (to legit people aswell). What about Zen bought for AD and people that lost their money because they sold their zen prior to the AD exploit? What about the gold bought for selling AD items to vendor huh? What about people that sold their items for AD just prior to the explot? Think for a second, only wipe is the answer.
  • tormeantedtormeanted Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Make diamonds worthless. Change to a new currency. All those that legitimately purchased would be converted to the new currency. All those that illegally distributed billions to multiple accounts it would null. Infusing into economy would be null because diamonds wouldn't be recognized. Might even consider changing zen currency too. thoughts?

Good idea. But once AD is worthless why not delete it from the game? If it's truly worthless it makes no difference.
    Then once you deleted it from the game, let's call the new currency AD. Why not? No name problems since the old stuff is gone,
    Wait. Then they don't even need a new currency they can just fix the old one. Wow? Take another hit of that ****. Kid.
  • hiroprotagonistshiroprotagonists Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jnaathra wrote: »
    See that would just <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off lots of people.

I legitimately paid for 600k with my guardian pack.
    Then I legitimately earned another 2 million.

So you want me to give up that 2 million.

Screw that.

Well you either give up the 2 million or face player wipes...
  • supersaiyansonsupersaiyanson Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    Well you either give up the 2 million or face player wipes...

Or you can cry more cause it will never happen.