test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AH stole 145k crystals , cannot post a ticket

terrabytexterrabytex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I bid on an item 57k and then 68k and the item is now "expiring in -30m" . I haven't recieved my astral diamonds nor the item and i cannot post a ticket i keep getting " the redirecting took to long" on the support page. FIX YOUR GAME ALREADY ! and refund me my crystals.

2cxgol5.jpg
Post edited by terrabytex on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for caring about your customers enough to ignore them on all their tickets.
  • Options
    zachlaudonzachlaudon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's not that they don't care about us; They have to in order to make money. They just don't have the time to cater to every single person's problem.
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is totally normal, I got my stuff at about -2 hours on one auction (it was crafting stuff I no longer really needed by then), tends to only happen when you win a bid rather than buying out. If it goes longer than minus a couple of hours, then it's time to put the ticket in.
  • Options
    aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so you bid on a item, posted a ticket, and expected a reply in 10min? It feels that way and its not how it works.
    If I had to guess this AH systems liek the rest where if someone bids it adds Xmin, or if its bid in the last few min it adds Xmin.
    to prevent last second bid wins, The number just doesnt properly update on the new value so it can hit -5hr if a bid wars going on i imagine. If not, thats what ive noticed from it, bid till your outbid or you win.
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Avean, what you suggest is how I'd design it, but I had a winning bid which nobody overbid go to -2 hours before I got the item.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i got the item, many many many hours later BUT ! BUT ! not my 57k crystals. i bid 32k then 57k then 68k. I got 32k back, i won the amulet wih 68k and my 57k have vanished and i would like them back . No ticket response in 2 days. i didn't say 2 minutes, but not 2 months either.