test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please give us the option to report players.

storminrhstorminrh Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
As I'm posting this I am in a game against the same bots for the 3rd time tonight, I know AFK detection was recently added but it wont work with bots or anyone who decides to move occasionally. I don't have all the answers for what should be done to fix this, what I can say is I would like the option to report players.

I like the game, I don't like botters, let me help.

KFR3H1O.jpg

Excuse the bad graphics I know
Post edited by storminrh on

Comments

• Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What shows they are bots? Look more like players who gave up. There could easily be players behind them, but once they got camped at the spawn (something i think should be bannable by the way) they may have given up.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    They never left spawn, they hit there tab ability, jump, then auto atk, repeat...over and over and over. If I had the option to report I could explain the details of what is happening directly to the devs.

Edit: You can also see the timer and scoreboard to indicate none of them left and attempted to do anything.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I would think with the amount of exploiting going on this option would help devs find offenders...
  • Options
    bknumber2bknumber2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed. They need a "report away" option that pops up on the person's screen. They have XX seconds to click it or they are gone.