test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bloody Boots & Muddy Blades - Beholder PVE / PVP

choderanglerchoderangler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
Bloody Boots & Muddy Blades?

We are a Casual PVE guild with 76 active members. With over a third of us being 60 & more joining every day. We are focused on community building utilizing Raid Call and our Facebook Group Page. With our goal to provide an environment where players can log in to laughter and good times. We understand real life comes first and members can participate as much or as little as you like. Most of of us are in our mid to late 20s, sarcasm explicit language, offensive humor are common place. Those who champion a politically correct atmosphere may consider going else where. Though we accept all ages, sexes, nationality.

What have to offer:

1)We offer group communications through a raid call server.
2)Guild bank available filled with low level blue gear and enough coin to buy members their first mount.
3)Regular PvP groups to farm Glory, XP and Bragging Rights
4)End game Raiding! We plan on getting everyone to end game & have them prepared for such! We currently have several lvl 60s and add more every day.
5)Leveling assistance, power leveling, and daily quest groups.
6)We currently have 76 players.
7)Funny, humorous atmosphere filled with players willing to help.
8) Most active times are 5pm-12am est M-F and All Day Weekends.
9) Facebook group for event scheduling and social shennanigans

What are are not:
1) A Hardcore Guild. Players will not have leveling requirements or attendance quotas.
2) Role Players
3) Too big to remember who you are

What other games Do you guys play?

League Of Legends

& much more!

How do I join?

Simply message us in game or respond on this thread.

Cheers!
Post edited by choderangler on

Comments

• Options
    choderanglerchoderangler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Recruitment is still open, morew 60s join every day!
  • Options
    bknumber2bknumber2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What are some in game names of people we can whisper for invite?
  • Options
    kamathaskamathas Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hit me up in game. Sounds like a good guild.
    I'm a former WoW player and "used to be" in hardcore guilds.
    You guys seem to have the same frame of mind as me.
    Currently I'm lvl 50 TR and the name is Kamathas. I will probably also roll a CW.
  • Options
    draconasthewalkerdraconasthewalker Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would be interested in joining! My name in game is Mizore. Let me know :)
  • Options
    wilkaufwilkauf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My girlfriend and I are lvl 42 and looking to join a fun atmosphere. I read her the thread and she said this is the guild we want to join. Hit me up in game via mail or friend request. We play randomly during the week, but mostly on late nights.

Chosen@wilkauf
  • Options
    ryugekido86ryugekido86 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am looking for a new guild as well. The one I am in has only the leader and I left in it so it's more like a private message chat than a guild. I am Slade@RyuGekido and I also made 2 other accounts with my fighters and my thief. Send me an ingame mail and I will reply.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I apologize all,

Recruitment is still open.

You search the social for overhealed

Or add overhealed@choderangler

Other officers include:
    darwin@ipapi
    jira@jirmomma
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Replied to everyone via in game mail. Look forward to hearing from you all
  • Options
    aloeus3aloeus3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, ill join ingame name aloeus
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sounds good Aloeus, we'll get you an invite as soon as I can get in game :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Recruitment still open
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Recruitment still open. Come join our growing community :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Recruitment still open. Come join our growing community
  • Options
    heiki111heiki111 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    my ingame name LJ the Shadows, a **** looking for guild :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Couldn't find ya in the player search. Feel free to message me in game and I'll hook you up.
  • Options
    neverwinterdevilneverwinterdevil Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i'd like to join aswell, hardstar is my in game name and soon to be lvl 48 rogue
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'll be sure to get you an invite today when I get on if you haven't already reached out to one of the other officers :)
  • Options
    xoum1xoum1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you Press "O" in game and search for the guild under the "Find Guild" Tab you can see which officers are online with invite powers if Overhealed is not currently online. Toss either one of us a msg. Thanks ;)
  • Options
    rawrmegatronrawrmegatron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello!

My IGN is Rain@rawrmegatron
    I'm 20 y/o, and I think I'll fit right in ;) I love that you guys use voice chat too. So, please hit me up in-game. I'll try to do that same. Thanks!! I'm very interested in joining :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    We are still recruiting and getting ready for 20 man raids!
  • Options
    areg789areg789 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey, I'd be really interested in joining. I have a level 33 wizard and I just started on making a cleric. My IGN is areg789@areg789
  • Options
    holsacholsac Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What's the prime time for your guild?

I have a level 50 cleric and a 32 rogue alt that's looking for a good, active guild for the hours of around 8pm to midnight Eastern.

Aldric@Holsac is my cleric's name
    Bovik@Holsac is the rogue.
  • Options
    lcs6806lcs6806 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi

I'm currently a level 54 GWF looking for a fun guild. invite me at

asyhura@lcs6806