test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not able to delete/remove items

fogtoofogtoo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I was helping a friend doing some quests in a lower level area than what I myself was. While doing these quests I was picking up some items along the way. However these items are now stuck in my inventory, and I have no way to remove/delete these items.
I can move them around my inventory, but when I move them outside my inventory I get the "do you want to delete these items" pop-up, to which I click yes, but nothing happens. The items are still in my inventory and are taking up valuable space.
It's not like we have a lot of bag space to begin with, but having space taken up by non-deletable useless (to me) quest items are really annoying.
Afterwards I warned this person I was helping that she should be careful when helping her friend, but she didn't heed my warning, and she to ended up with non-deletable quest items in her bag.

So a bit of a warning to be wary when helping others with quests, and a plea for help to get rid of the items from my bags.
Post edited by fogtoo on

Comments

• Options
    ybtjuknuolpoybtjuknuolpo Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    by any chance are these a codex cover or loose pages from Chettles quest? Samething happened to me i have found a few other posts and this seems to be the common item. helped friends on other quests but never had a problem till this one.
  • Options
    fogtoofogtoo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep, Codex cover and loose pages. Don't know if it's the quest name that you mention, but if you say so I guess you are right.
    So I guess the bug is somehow bound to these items not being deletable.
    Narrows it down a bit.
  • Options
    vierzweinullvierzweinull Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have this same issue, had a bug ticket in for more than a week and no dice. Considering that they essentially charge real money for in-game inventory spaces, we have a legitimate argument for malfeasance.