test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quest Items Stuck/Support Tickets

sweetjersweetjer Member Posts: 33
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi, I submitted a support ticket five days ago and still haven't received response on this issue. I have the quest items from "History Lessons" stuck in my inventory (namely Codex Cover and Loose Pages). Right now they're sitting in my bank. I don't have the quest and can't pick it back up cause I've already completed it, so I can't turn it in to get rid of the items. They're the only quest items I've seen so far that have discard option greyed out, but I haven't been looking that hard. I think it happened because I was running an earlier zone with a friend and somehow the items for his quest ended up in my bag. Anyone have a solution to this? Those spots are golden real estate in this game.
Post edited by sweetjer on

Comments

• Options
    ybtjuknuolpoybtjuknuolpo Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The exact samething has happened to me helping a friend ect i have had the items for 2 weeks now also it is the same quest you did aswell i havent found a work around either. I didnt get the codex cover but the loose pages are the items in question so its something with that quest. I have continued to help him with others and havent had a problem.
  • Options
    gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no idea which quest this is, but i remember being concerned that when i did some of the collect x ammount from certain type of monster, and i aoe kill them and end up getting way more, was worried i might be stuck with the extras for life(happens in some other MMOs) but thankfully handing the quest in took the extra too.
    First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3
  • Options
    nejikun1nejikun1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guys i was having the same problem to get rid of this itens because i was helping a friend too, just ask to someone share the quest with you, do the quest again (alone) pick up all the pages and the book again and when you complete the quest with the NPC all the itens are going to disappear =D
  • Options
    panu86panu86 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem, I help a friend and now I have this bugged items in my inventory i cant sell or discard them, and my friend has the 12 slots adventure package mission bugged because he cant get the quest, if any admin read this please help us.

Edit: My friend cant take any quest after i help him.

Edit2: Nejikun1 we will try this solution but this thing is a bug and they have to do something to avoid this in the future

thanks for your time!