test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

To The CAT Shops

aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I WILL report spam ignore you for flooding chat.
Along with everyone else with WTS,WTT,WTB "cat".
Its effectively trolling and inciting others to do so as well, its making the situation worse, and breaking ingame chat making it harder for people to talk and answer questions.
I suggest others use their own judgement and do so as well, so we can get these players muted during this ingame crisis.
Post edited by avean on

Comments

• xaazxxaazx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lol, report away, goof.
  • cioclodelcioclodel Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    avean wrote: »
    Its effectively trolling and inciting others to do so as well, its making the situation worse, and breaking ingame chat making it harder for people to talk and answer questions.
    I suggest others use their own judgement and do so as well, so we can get these players muted during this ingame crisis.

You're adorable.
  • assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    i just wanna buy CATs for 2g bro, whats the problem
  • teldarateldara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you give me a cat, I will stop...?
  • b4sikb4sik Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    Can I haz a cat plx?
  • aldemmaldemm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The problem has proliferated so much that your threats of reporting will do nothing.
  • torrenz1torrenz1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You should purrchase some while they're still cheap.
  • sutexxsutexx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013

After what has happened today, this is what you are complaining about? come on bro.
  • valvexenvalvexen Member Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    fanboy mad?
  • atlanticx1atlanticx1 Member Posts: 45
    edited May 2013

n99bs will be n99bs
    also n88bs will be n88bs
    but n99bs will never be n88bs
    nab
  • hahlrichahlric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you had a filter that would remove chat with the word "Cat" in it, chat would be quiet. I just logged in and its all i see spammed. I bought a cat legitimately and now they are everywhere for anyone who wants one.

Its disheartening and i just logged out. Not just the Cat issue, this whole AH exploit has took away any motivation to keep playing... :(
  • madmike82508madmike82508 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im confused what do you guys mean about cat shops? selling cats? i am being serious btw
  • aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    more in the lines that flooding chat is letting those who dont know whats going on not get answered. ive ignored over 200 players in the last hour, and responded to about 15 answering their questions.
    I do understand that those replying in this thread and causing issues ingame are doing it to make teh issue greater than it is to help push their actions.
    But at the end of the day, people are degrading themselves and publicly humorously or not trying to abuse the exploit for own benifit incase of no rollback, or troll for the sake of trolling.
    Admittedly I just posted this so others would be more inclined to report spam not just ignore since it is true spam even with 1 line in hopes of getting those making this time difficult being muted for after the its fixed.

Reply to above, log in for 5min and you will see alot of cat talk, people got infinite AD from exploits and bought a ton of cats or other items. "cats are the new currency" is the current gag.
  • torrenz1torrenz1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    more in the lines that flooding chat is letting those who dont know whats going on not get answered. ive ignored over 200 players in the last hour, and responded to about 15 answering their questions.
    I do understand that those replying in this thread and causing issues ingame are doing it to make teh issue greater than it is to help push their actions.
    But at the end of the day, people are degrading themselves and publicly humorously or not trying to abuse the exploit for own benifit incase of no rollback, or troll for the sake of trolling.
    Admittedly I just posted this so others would be more inclined to report spam not just ignore since it is true spam even with 1 line in hopes of getting those making this time difficult being muted for after the its fixed.
    That was spectacularly incoherent. I actually, genuinely don't know what you're saying.
  • teldarateldara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Reply to above, log in for 5min and you will see alot of cat talk, people got infinite AD from exploits and bought a ton of cats or other items. "cats are the new currency" is the current gag.

Why not just... turn off zone chat? Someone is being a wee bit complicated and complex.
  • dan1299dan1299 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they should have a channel called /trade
  • pressexpose1pressexpose1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i love it when the self-appointed moral arbiters of the forums think they can do the moderators job, unasked.
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • ziisdksdziisdksd Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    QUICK!!!! somebody call the cyberpolice
  • jlanderjlander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Go take a cat nap then everything will be purrfect.
  • iwilluseitagainiwilluseitagain Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i will report spam ignore you for flooding chat.
    Along with everyone else with wts,wtt,wtb "cat".

wtb cat! <3
  • getyoazzinmyvangetyoazzinmyvan Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013

Spamming false reports is so much better. You are a true hero.
  • aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Spamming false reports is so much better. You are a true hero.
    depends on ones definition of "spam"
  • callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Also reporting
  • getyoazzinmyvangetyoazzinmyvan Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    depends on ones definition of "spam"

reporting everyone for simply saying trying to sell or buy cats is spamming false reports. But whatever if that inflates your ego have fun being a hypocrite
  • xilinearxilinear Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    comeagain.jpg