test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Transfer money and stuff between characters

interista07interista07 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hello,

Is there anyway to transfer golds and items between my characters in the same shard ?

Thanks =)
Post edited by interista07 on

Comments

• Options
    bhsnbhsn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello,

Is there anyway to transfer golds and items between my characters in the same shard ?

Thanks =)

you can use the bank to store items, but i think u can't transfer them to other character.
  • Options
    morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can mail items to characters on the same shard by using your @handle as the mailing address. Only way to move gold is via a middle-man at the moment.
  • Options
    uxvorastrixuxvorastrix Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Send all your gold to me... then switch characters and meet me at the top of the highest peak, and I will give it all back... I promise... you can trust me, I'm just pretending to be a Rogue.
    D&D DM/Player since 1982 - all versions except the despised 4e
  • Options
    priestesskittipriestesskitti Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Morbic has the right of it. For the moment there is no gold transfer between characters via mail. I hope they set that up soon, though. It would be mighty handy.
  • Options
    oldbuggaoldbugga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And the only way to trfr AD is by setting up a transaction on the Auction House (I did yesterday..my alt put a scrub item up at high buyout and bought it with the main thus sending AD...10k...to the alt.... minus 10% AH fee.)...actually mentioned as the only alternative for AD trfr in the Wiki.
    The older I get....the better I was
  • Options
    nordnorgenordnorge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was wondering, the 2 xp boost items you get from the new disaster pack is bound to account, but i cant mail it to my new character. How to use it on a new char when you got it on a lv 60 char? Anyone know?
  • Options
    morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd bug it if it is account bound and not character bound....