test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Glad to see !!!!

labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So even in this economy its good to see that the programmer who screwed up blizzards real money auction house in Diablo 3 found a new job . Its really too bad he made the EXACT SAME MISTAKE here . Maybe I'm just too upset that once again I didn't even try it . Not that I would of done it , but I should of checked to see if possible . Seriously the exact same mistake ? It boggles the mind .
And for those that didn't play D3 at launch , I'm not talking the current auction house exploit . I'm talking the one when the auction house went 'live' 2 weeks after the game launched. And yes they banned some accounts , but the majority of players , including myself quit playing . It never truly recovered.
PW has the same problem now . Why they hired the same guy is beyond me . Now they have to decide which group of players they want to keep . Keep the players that will stay through a wipe , or keep the players that will stay through a ban . Me I'll be in the wipe group .
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mirage113mirage113 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well said , wipe , or move on
  • Options
    torrenz1torrenz1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is it actually the same guy? Do you have any source on that? Because that's morbidly hilarious
  • Options
    wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good god can you please just post in the thread the mods have asked us to post in? do we need a new thread every two minutes on the same subject?
  • Options
    ro7shadowro7shadow Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    The gold price in diablo 3 dropped down by 99,9% in like half year :D And yes there are many exploits, bots and hacks included.
  • Options
    torrenz1torrenz1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    Good god can you please just post in the thread the mods have asked us to post in? do we need a new thread every two minutes on the same subject?
    This is a somewhat pressing matter. I'd argue there's nothing else worth talking about while it is unadressed.
    Considering the volume of posts, there's nothing wrong with breaking up voices and ideas. You can hardly discuss in the big fast thread, pages fly by too fast - it's like a tiny forum, so why bother when we can use the full one?
  • Options
    atlanticx1atlanticx1 Member Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    wipe and refund zen purchases would be nice for clean start..
    certain AH exploit maybe blown public over night but possibly its there since "launch"
    there is no guarantee that nobody got hurt from this since the beginning of the game..
    clean wipe would fix things.. give complimentary xp boost for a week after wipe..
    also fix bugs while at it..
  • Options
    rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have not exploited and have over 5 days played on my main. They better not wipe. If they do I want all my zen I purshased refunded and also payment for my time wasted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bingobongojrbingobongojr Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    not quite.

the sad part (there is one thugh) is... they made this same f$#/ up with their other game STO. So much for testing and greed influenced open beta shop.

why have a real open beta when you can have paid one and spend 30 days fixing things up. Something that would one char wipe/rollback fix in under an hour.

serves them right, i suppose? :P